Any big plans for tomorrow?

Apparently it's Record Store Day, which I don't think I've ever actually heard of before. I'm going to go to a shop nearby for their event and see what it's all about.

Comments

• I went to a record store with my boyfriend a few weeks ago! I didn't know places like it still existed. They had...CD's! 🫨 I found that more shocking than the records. 😏 Also finally saw 45's for the first time. I felt so hip. πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸͺ© πŸ›Ό

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸ¦„ Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• Also finally saw 45's for the first time.

Right in the heart

• @SunsetSnuggles - CD's? They need to get those into a museum so they can show how ancient folks used to live.

• edited April 19

@GreyingBear 🀭 Sorryyyy. If it makes you feel better, I realized last night that I'm probably too old to wear these...missed my chance. πŸ₯Ί

@Mike403 I could start the museum! I still have this...except mine is double-sided! 😎 Must hold nearly 500.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• "It's hip to be square."

• Plans for tomorrow, I’ll ski.

• edited April 19

There is a big arm wrestling match tomorrow:

Afterward I'm going to a CuddleComfort Meet & Greet.

• Nope! Absolutely no plans for the first time in about 3 weeks, and this introvert couldn't be happier. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• I am going to do absolutely nothing and it’s going to be amazing.

• Tomorrow (well really later today since it is now past midnight) I am getting some cuddles in and then hosting a picnic with some of the lovely people from this site in the evening πŸ€—

Actual tomorrow (Sunday) my polycule is doing our own paint & sip thing. It's been a couple years since I did any painting, so I'm looking forward to a chill time with the clan to wind down. It's a busy weekend for me πŸ˜…

• @sr182 But wait, does the doggie ride on the ski lift? 🀩

@cuddlefaery I hope you have an amazing time! I went to a painting class with my boyfriend a few months ago, and it was so fun and stressful and interesting, all at once! 🎨 I love me my colorful neon mountain painting. 🀭

~ Sunset Snuggles

• On 4/20? Nope, no plans at all. The day in front of me is obscured by great clouds. Perhaps I will bake something. Or maybe I'll just sit stone faced on the couch, enjoying the kushions. I could hash out some problems, or maybe I'll do some weeding.

• To be on the beach with a big cloud of smoke and hopefully a CB

• I may be going out to do a little shopping with a friend.

• @natickben im ashamed at how long it took for me to catch on to what was happening.

• Working today and generally being productive.

• Currently playing magic 2012 on my Xbox 360 going through the campaign again trying to unlock every card

• I used to love participating in Record Store Day. It’s a great way to meet likeminded people and cop some cool limited edition records or represses. I stopped going a couple years ago because online resellers caught on to it and started buying out all the special releases to inflate on the internet. It became a Black Friday of sorts where if you didn’t get in line at least 5 hours before open, there was no way you would have a chance at any of the drops.

• edited April 21

I was at a wrestling show all day yesterday. Went out when we were done performing with a little group of friends to a nice restaurant-bar in San Jose (Cali) called Yard House. The food was excellent and the presentation was well-done too.

Wasn't able to pop am edible for the proto-holiday unfortunately because I was working all day and by the time I got home it was like 1 am on the 21st.

Today I'm making waffles with my new waffle iron and then hope to go for a hike among the redwoods.

@sr182 Pretty! Looks like you and doggo were having a great time. πŸ™‚

@ClubSamwiches I think it is beat people still enjoy records. When I was a child, I had quite a collection. I remember the new, fancy thing was eight tracks, but they were no where near as durable or easy to use as records.

@natickben LOL! πŸͺ΄

@cuddlefaery Sounds like fun. I hope your event was a big success.

• @SunsetSnuggles no chairs for us. Skinning is the answer and life. And I had a great ski day.
    @HarleyGirlKate yes it was great time!

• Nope just work !

• I'm thinking diamond painting and listen to a Tottenham game

• Just relaxing today.

• edited April 21

@SunsetSnuggles HA! πŸ˜„
    I have 6 of those, only one holds CDs the other 5 ( and minus the one that I gave to my son, so it's really like 4 for my use😊) holds Dvds.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Lol!😁 My house is near-museum ready...

I still have a VCR with very few VHS tapes, a 55 inch box television set plus a stove that isn't self-cleaning and a cordless phone. So, Bam!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Oh I and have an ACTUAL DOORBELL, not that Ring stuff like the cool kids have these days.😎

Lol πŸ˜„

• @sr182 Wow, never even heard of skinning, despite skiing tons as a teenager and living in Colorado most of my life. πŸ˜„

@Katota I store my DVD collection in a couple of acrylic boxes filled with numbered sleeves. I have a matching Excel spreadsheet. So compact! I love it. I also have a VCR, and an entire collection of John Wayne movies on VHS. πŸŽπŸœπŸ‘’πŸŒ„ Oh, and here's my doorbell...I think. 😐

~ Sunset Snuggles