Site alternatives with more people?

Is there a better site with more people or less professional cuddlers? I unfortunately have very few cuddlers in my area and the few i do charge. I am disabled and low income so i cant afford it unfortunately. So does anyone know of another site? Or maybe a site to make friends or meet people?

Comments

• I don't know what's available in your area, but bookstores, and even libraries, have always been great places for me to meet people. Topics for conversations are unlimited.

• This is the only cuddling site I know with enthusiasts. Every other cuddling site has paid cuddlers.

• I'm happy to support if I can - what is your budget? I understand - I'm actually in Elk Grove, near Sacramento, visiting family. If you want to chat, please reach out

• This is pretty much the largest solely cuddle-focused community with people in the Sacramento Area.

There are some smaller meet-up type groups that do cuddle parties, both official and unofficial, but that's a different dynamic than one-on-one cuddling. Otherwise it's mostly a smattering of pros.

The Bay Area is a lot more active. Don't be afraid to reach out to people further away - many are willing to drive a decent distance to meet up if compatibility is right. The difficulty is there's far more male enthusiasts than female, so unless you are open to cuddling men and non-binary folks your pool of potential matches is going to be a lot smaller.

Also, don't be afraid to reach out to some of the more active pros to ask if they might be able to do some sort of accomodations for you. One great cuddle every other month or so with a pro is far better than a bunch of random poor matches, and it'll help you build up karma which also helps you with finding enthusiasts.

I'm happy to share more resources and tips in DMs if you'd like :)

• edited April 22

@touchstarved87 I’m not close to you, but @team_cuddle is a guy I know that is close to you. Maybe y’all can go have coffee and give each other big bear hugs at the beginning and the end.