Game of Thrones

[Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Who's a fan and who's ready for the final season to begin tomorrow night?

CANNOT WAIT!!!

Comments

• edited July 2017

Somebody got me into GoT several months ago and I binge-watched all 6 seasons in a couple weeks.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Hardcore! Welcome to the insanity! <3

• I'm ready

• [Deleted User]tuttouomo (deleted user)

Sooooo ready to see John Snow narried to Kalisi and rule together. That's my prediction. :)

• I love Game of Thrones!!!!!

• I'm not sure if I watched the entire first season or not, something distracted me (maybe the end of the season),and I never got back to it. Hopefully, I'll get back into it when all of the seasons are available.
    <3 Jim

• [Deleted User]Dekooning (deleted user)

Want more, understand there may be several spin offs..

• Anybody who doesn't like GoT is no friend of mine.

• I binged the first six seasons in seven days and I'm absolutely addicted. Now things related to GoT seem to keep popping up EVERYWHERE, like this forum haha! And the Memes OHH THE MEMES!!

• My coworker binged all seasons last year and now is the biggest fan. Its so funny because she is such a shy, quiet, reserved person who is very moral, etc. I love watching her get all excited and into it when talking about mass slaughter, gore, nudity, sex, dragons, etc!

• edited August 2017

Check out the GOT themed bar in DC. I am sure a few of other cities have it too..
    https://popupbardc.com/

The cocktail names are hilarious .. Bend the Knee.. Imp's delight LOL

• Did anyone watch S07E06 (leaked one) ???

• Nope. I'll watch it after the official release.

• Me too. I am staying away from all the social media to avoid spoilers. Can't wait for the Sunday now.

• I watched it for a long time but had to quit because it got too depressing seeing characters I cared about killed, often in gruesome ways. If Sandor Clegane (the Hound) doesn't last till the end, I doubt I'll ever watch any of it again.