Are there many young people here? 18-26

Hi, just wondering about this site, and the ages of people using it. Also weather anybody would be interested in making friends, instead of just the cuddling purpose, considering there are people from all over and i would not be able to travel to them. ☺

Comments

• Yes and yes :-)

• [Deleted User]Sunflowerfield (deleted user)

Well, I'm 26 years old. Not really looking for online long-distance friends though, as I already have heaps of them.

• [Deleted User]sudoCuddle (deleted user)

@Wildcat95h There recently has been large boom in people who are 18-26 years old. There was some popular YouTuber who made a video documenting his experience using this site, and has attracted a young adult crowd.

• Damn young adults! Making me feel old

• @notsa58 Age is only a state of mind. If you accept the attitude that you are only as young as you feel, you will act younger, feel younger, and therefore look younger :-)
    Well, I feel like I am only 22, just more experienced :-) I will always be 22 at my heart :-)

• @notsa58 You are as young as you think you are. I'm 72, and other than injuries to my body having nothing to do with age, I don't feel old at all. I am able to communicate and get along well with people of any age, as long as they can use the English language.
    <3 Jim

• @I_am_Polylover I am sure that you can communicate with everyone even without the English language. Body language is international and cuddling too :-)

• @Mili You make a very good point.
    <3 Jim

• Damn it.... I feel 78 :(

• @notsa58 More cuddling might make you feel younger ;-)

• @Mili. I so agree, I cuddle each day the average age is 80 years and they so brighten up even after a 15 min cuddle, we are touch therapy friends and we willing give our life energy to others to make them feel good. Age is only a number.
    Love peace and friendship. John and his trees, Auckland NZ.

• @milli I agree as well

• @funandadventure I know exactly what you're talking about :-) I used to work with elderly people in community and in hospital for 12 years. Just a gentle touch made such a difference in the person's life...and a hug? It did wonders :-) When I sometimes offered a hug to a client or a patient, they were surprised, but always welcomed it with a great smile! What a precious moments :-)

• 23, soon to be 24 here. I am very interested in making new friends!

• Just joined recently, I'm 30 so, fairly young :) I think it's just that the site needs to take off a bit more so that there are more people open to cuddling (and hence a greater chance of finding cuddlers in your area)

• im 23 and would love to meet and chat with new people regardless of gender, nice to meet you all!

• [Deleted User]missmichelle (deleted user)

I'm young as well - 26!

• I agree with the people saying you are as young as you feel, and no offense to anybody older than my preference.

Partly why I'd like to meet people my age is cause i act mentally younger than i am. Also the fact about what I'd feel comfortable with.

• 25 here and I'm friendly! I chat with people from other areas because I do want to make friends too :)