Cuddlebuddies Texas

Comments

• Hi Rita - I sent you a message. Hopefully we can connect!

• Houston Texas born and raised. Looking to hold you close and make sure your safe. Bringing in 2018.

• edited December 2017

Hello Everyone. I'm Jonathan from the Houston area. I don't mind long drives if I have the time.
    If you're local, that's probably not specific enough, so think Pasadena/Baytown, if you like.
    I'm a busy dude, so I'm hoping this site is a good way to figure out the logistics of self-care.
    I'm spread pretty thin, so I'd very much prefer not to hire a professional. My insurance doesn't cover it ;)
    Plus, I already have massage, chiro, and other doctors on my healthcare payroll, in a manner of speaking.
    Touch and Acts of Service are important to me, so I'd rather like it best if I find someone to share safe space with
    who is looking for that too. That being said, I expect I can be convinced to cook, share some Tai Chi or other knowledge,
    Tutor for some of your classes and prepare you for exams, or something else as a means of exchange.
    I'm open minded, if that feels like the right arrangement, lets discuss it!
    I am considering becoming a professional cuddle pal, but I am reluctant to begin until I have had a few more hours of cuddle time with a platonic partner prior to pursuit of that line of inquiry :)

::hugs for all::
    Jonathan

• <3 Hello there~! Realized I hadn't greeted my fellow Texans on this forum yet. I'm a pro cuddler in San Antonio and I'm offering a pretty big holiday discount at the moment, so if anyone needs a cuddle buddy in my neck of the woods, drop me a line. :)

• [Deleted User]CaitlynJ (deleted user)

Need to cuddle..from San Antonio

• Hello there, I hail from the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas and have a persistent and somewhat frustrating urge to cuddle with kind, beautiful women. Totally in a non-sexual, nurturing way though! I am a woman and I already have a partner but I have an inexplicable need more cuddling (nurturing cuddling). I am all ears for pro and non pro ideas. Greetings to you all and hugs and may all your quests be fruitful.

• [Deleted User]snugglepuppy (deleted user)

Hey cowboys and girls! I am an Austin based cuddler with an insanely flexible schedule. If you're in need of a snuggle, a movie watching buddy, someone to chat with, or offer emotional support please shoot me a message. Looking forward to hearing from you all, and happy new year!

• [Deleted User]Marisol (deleted user)

Hey fellow Texans! I'm located in uptown Houston area, if anyone needs a cuddle buddy while watching their fave movie or some hot tea over a good conversation, shoot me a message!

• Looking for new female cuddle friends in the DFW area. If you have a corny, silly, or witty sense of humor, or enjoy talking about deep topics, we'd probably harmonize well. I don't know much about sports or cars, and i'm more interested in Cardassians than Kardashians. Happy wishes to all for 2018!

• I see a lot of fellow Texans here! It's really nice to meet everyone. :) I'm in Houston and am available for booking. ❤

• Hi, from San Antonio. Just joined.

• Hey, I'm a new cuddler in the Allen, Plano, Dallas, Richardson area. I don't discriminate when it comes to who I cuddle. Contact me if you're interested. :3

• Hi I'm Bay. Brand new to the site. I'm available to host or be a guest. Send me a message let's connect

• I’m in San Antonio

• edited January 2018

Hello again, San Antonio cuddlers. I just wanted to update and say I will soon be available to host! =) Looking forward to seeing you all~!

• [Deleted User]Isaac2525 (deleted user)

Hi looking for female to cuddle with!

• [Deleted User]Langleyc48 (deleted user)

Temple, tx..looking to cuddle.

• Looking for cuddlers in austin Texas area I'm new here and I'd like to get out and meet new people in no stranger to cuddling and im working towards get a license in massage therapy any ( ladies ) in my location feel free to message me

• edited January 2018

Are there no females in the Dallas Fort Worth area that are looking to cuddle with another female and are not professionals/would not charge? If you are one of these rare people, lol, send me a message. No males, just female. And no sex, just friendship and cuddling.

• Ft. Worth, near Lockheed, looking for cuddles. Not looking for a professional, as I don't have the budget to pay for affection, but open to male or female cuddles. I myself am male. Prefer someone within at least 10 years of my age range(26), but flexible. YOU MUST BE OKAY WITH DOGS!

• [Deleted User]princessplushie (deleted user)
    edited January 2018

Hello I'm new to this site and I'm offering my services as a professional cuddler. My rates are much more reasonable than most other people, only $55 per hour (2hour min). I'm focused on healing and building trust. I'm very affectionate and compassionate and even though it's platonic the art of cuddling is very
    intimate and rejuvenating. I do not discriminate against age, sex, race and personal beliefs. No message will go ignored. If you're interested I sincerely look forward to hearing from you.

• I am a professional cuddle buddy living in NW Houston. Willing to travel around Houston in order to meet. Look forward to anyone needing a cuddle buddy.

• [Deleted User]crstalmary (deleted user)

I’ll join

• looking for cuddles in Denton

• Hi. I'm new here. My wife suggested that I try being a cuddler soooo here I am. I live in Humble area and will travel about 40-50 mile radius if anyone is looking for cuddles. :)

• [Deleted User]HulkSmash (deleted user)

Hello all...in need of cuddling. Need to feel the warmth of another body. A smile would be nice too.

• Signed up to be a cuddlist this past week. I live between San Antonio and New Braunfels Texas. Today, I am trying to figure out this site and how to start meeting folks that want to cuddle and meet.

• Good morning texas cuddlers. early thirty kind respectful laid back down to earth gentlemen, prior service USMC. Looking for a cuddle buddy who's 420/fitness/foody friendly and ready for the best hugs and snuggles ever.

I have a home in plano texas and able to host or travel.

Hope to hear from you soon.

SC: Jay-mo29

• Hi there y’all. I’m a new guy to the site and open to trying this kinda thing out in the DFW area. Anybody have any advice or anyone looking to have a teddy bear for a bit?