Cuddlebuddies Texas

1161718192022»

Comments

• Hello everyone 👋 Here in Houston until February

• I'm in San Antonio

• I am in San Antonio area Texas I am looking for someone who is free and wants to cuddle to bring the new year in female hit me up....

• anyone in dfw area ...needs a cuddle buddy

• edited January 2

Inappropriate comment removed. You are on the wrong site. [CharlieBear]

• edited January 21

Anyone in Irving looking for my first . Seeking a female cuddle partner(non pro) .

• Im in dallas Tx and really would like to try out this cuddling thing..i need someone to introduce me to it ..its something new im trying out and im a good cuddler also !!

• Im in dfw. Looking to try out this cuddle comfort thing. More so near the airport

• edited February 27

Lewisville, Texas. New to the area and looking for a cuddle buddy as well. I am a great listener, if you are just trying to find someone to talk to I am available too.

• Just 20 minutes West of Austin, Texas. 53 year old, white male seeks female to be regular snuggle buddy, enjoying good conversation, movies, home cooking, napping.

• Hi all,
    I'd love to find a cuddle buddy as well. I live in the greater heights area in Houston and love to cuddle and hold someone while watching tv or reading on the couch

• I’m in the Houston area , I do travel aswell . Looking for regular cuddle buddies:)

• edited March 4

Will be in Houston(3-26) from Chicago to visit the beautiful ballpark Minute Maid.. playing the Sugarland Space Cowboys... have a nice suite downtown close enough to stadium. Any Cuddlers like baseball? Say Hi ⚾️

• Houston here…

• Central Texas between DFW and Temple.
    First timer looking to make aquaintances :)

• Hi new here anyone in dallas tx

• ATX here, recently joined and interested in a first time cuddle experience.

• Looking for a cuddle partner in the dallas/ ft worth area

• Need a cuddle buddy near hobby airport this morning 😍😊

• edited April 14

New cuddler here, located in the Gulfton/Bellaire area of Houston.
    Thinking about becoming a professional cuddler, but open to trying it out as an amateur first.
    I'm a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer and Nutritionist, and am willing to discuss those topics as we cuddle, but just conversationally, and not as your own fitness/nutrition pro.
    All my friends know me as being really chill, open-minded, and a great listener/advisor.
    And I was also a bouncer for 10 years, so I take your safety/security concerns seriously.
    If you're a woman in/around Houston looking for a legit cuddler rocking a healthy "dad bod" who's a good conversationalist, I might be the right guy for you. (I also know when to shutup. 😅)

• Are there any cuddlers in Waco area? I haven’t been able find anyone. :(

• Anyone available for a cuddle near ft worth?