Cuddlebuddies Texas

Comments

• Cuddles anyone? 🫂❤️

• In San Antonio TX, over by the west side

• Hey there. I am I'm the Austin area. Would love to meet a new cuddle buddy 😀 my name is Jason, 37, and safe lol. Come cuddle with me! We can go to a park, river, house, or if you can host that works. I cannot really host very well. Looking forward to meeting you ❤️

• Hello newbie here in Houston sw westchase area looking for a cuddle buddy

• Austin male looking to cuddle females in the Austin/San Antonio area. U want quality and affectionate energy then looking no further hit me up!

• Anyone want to cuddle at the end of the month I’m in Austin 😊

• [Deleted User]Reyna92 (deleted user)

Hi I’m new here! I’m available for cuddles! Lmk!

• Hello, I would love to find a woman, that can host and doesn't smoke in the greater Port Arthur, Beaumont, Lake Charles LA area. Please reach out to me if this might be you!

• Eric in Houston looking for a Lil cuddling and convo Ladies!

• I’m in Fort Worth looking for a lady to cuddle with.

• Austin, TX here!

• I am in Plano looking for a lady to
    cuddle with

• [Deleted User]CrstfallenChair (deleted user)

I want a hug :,)

• Hello ladies im wolffman I'm a new cuddler and I'm looking for cuddle buddies in Dallas tx area let's snuggle

• I’ll be in Watauga for a few days, if anyone is in the area and would like to be my first cuddle buddy lmk! (Preferably females)

• [Deleted User]bbv9423 (deleted user)

Hey all! Just introducing myself. I’ll be in Texas next week and have a couple cuddles scheduled. Can’t wait to do more of them!

• Hello! I'm new to the site and I'm in the Houston area. I'm a man and I'm looking to cuddle with anyone of any gender

• I have yet to cuddle even with “professionals” I guess money doesn’t really talk.

• Any advice on what I might be doing wrong - and or right?

• edited June 2023

Reported and reviewed. Removing comment as it could be taken as hurtful to the recipient. [Charlie_Bear]

• edited June 2023

So delete my pictures? I am smiling in some pictures and if that’s the issue perhaps I should leave the sight. I guess we’re not in the year 2023 I thought society as a whole was past that however you did give your perspective so you’re not intimidated at all.

• I should add that if I don’t provide a real picture then when the person first sees me surely they will turn and run.

• All I was suggesting was to make the initial impression more positive and smile, maybe also shave. I was just trying to help.

• Finally a place where something I prefer to do Is welcomed.

• Can’t wait to be cuddled.. I’m in the houston area :)

• [Deleted User]THEEmusiclover (deleted user)

Still not sure what to expect, but would love to meet people who also enjoy cuddling and just need/love/enjoy physical touch as well.

• Newbie from Houston, looking for female cuddlers.

• [Deleted User]Elder_Brother (deleted user)

Any suggestions on how to engage a cuddler? I've added pictures, changed them out frequently, followed their profile instructions, and so much more all to no avail. A cuddling site with no one seemingly to want to cuddle. Hmm?!

• Hello Duane from north Houston. Look Iooking to cuddle.

• @Elder_Brother check the FAQs in the general forum and engage over there. Lots of helpful folks and topics.