Cuddlebuddies Texas

Comments

• Capital City area :)

• edited July 2022

;)Waco Tx here!! Free to book LADIES only. Sorry not comfortable with cuddling the same sex, just being real,no judgment here. Good luck and stay safe everyone!!

• [Deleted User]Firebender (deleted user)
    edited July 2022

*.***

• [Deleted User]Lunaari (deleted user)
    edited July 2022

Hey there! I am Lunaari, but you can also call me Luna. I am located in the Houston Area and I just joined to be a professional cuddler. I am excited to take a step into this adventure. I am hopeful to be approved as a pro!
    I am also open to virtual cuddling as well. Just ask me about it.
    You can check out my profile and if you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask. 😊

• San Antonio TX area just looking a man to cuddle with :)

• Hi looking for a friend to cuddle and watch 📺. I’m in McAllen

• I’m outside of Houston, TX in Humble. Looking for someone that can hold me while I cry? Will return the favor and give you the hugs, cuddles and safe place you need. Need this badly as it’s been a couple months with no significant touch or cuddles. I’m kinda losing it honestly. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for reading

• I’m Maya and located in Austin TX. I’m waiting to be approved as a pro at the moment but check out my profile! ☺️

• In the houston area if anyone would want to cuddle :)

• Just joined on as a cuddler for hire in the Austin area. 6'3 athletic & poetic. Love cuddling watching something, listening to music or sleeping.

• Greetings & Great morning CC Tx Familia. 🤎

I am an Educated/Well established 38yo, Kind, Cancerian King. ♋️

i am Kind, Generous, Laid back gentlemen, looking for cuddle dates and Adventures ( road trips/Travel companion.)

IT & Culinary professional. USMC VET.

Very good with my hands, and genuinely love to provide love and kindness to those in need.

Any F in need of unconditional love, and kindness please feel free to reach out, if we can help eachother.

Looking for positive energy, and good friends.

supporting/comforting literally soothes my soul, and I can't wait to know you.

Have a great day CC, HAPPY HUNTING.

• [Deleted User]nate80 (deleted user)

Im looking a cuddle buddy in Austin area.

• Please feel free to reach out to me if you're looking for a new cuddle buddy! I'm very affectionate, loving, and caring! 😃

• Hello there new to the cuddle world but would love to show my talents. If any lady's are in need of a good vide and a little cuddle unwind give me a look see. I'm your guy Dallas area east Dallas at the momen

• Hey y’all I’m in the Dfw area if your looking for a sweet snuggle buddy and a full tummy (yes I’m an actual chef) message me.

• [Deleted User]onemangamer (deleted user)

Hello 24 year old dallas guy who just looking for cuddling , women of any age will totally do espically the mature ones, would promise to have a warm time no matter what!

• I am ready to cuddle 😊.

• Just join on here and been in Texas bout 6-7 years.. guess I’m south of Pasadena and north of pearland.. Hong Kong markets really near me if any cuddlers want cuddle with an Asian guy.

• [Deleted User]Gryphon45 (deleted user)

Hello! I'm in the Southeast Houston area, Clear Lake, to be exact.

I have an ex getting married in two months and I am severely dreading it. I would like a cuddle session with a woman who will comfort me during this difficult time. Please message me if interested! Thank you!

• Hi I’m in north Austin! Looking for cuddle partners

• If needing someone to cuddle with; I’m available, I’ll make time 🙂

• I’m in Dallas area If needing someone to cuddle with; I’m available, I’ll make time 🙂 feel free to reach out.

• [Deleted User]Amerginso (deleted user)

Hi! I'm not from Texas, but I am right across the border in Las Cruces,NM.

I am seeking a regular cuddle buddy. Both in person and over the phone. Send me a message if you are interested

• Here in Arlington Texas

• Hi! New to San Antonio and I’m here to provide healing vibrations of well-being through cuddle therapy to those in the surrounding areas in need of this. Love and light!

• Hello Dallas Texas here! Cuddling is so healing and refreshing. Let me know if your in Dallas

• [Deleted User]Gryphon45 (deleted user)

I'm in Houston. Looking for cuddles!

• Houston hobby area !!

• edited September 2022

Fort Worth Texas looking for a female cuddle friend