Cuddlebuddies Texas

Comments

• I live in Oklahoma, but travel a lot and would be open to coming to the NTX/DFW area for cuddles!

• Hi all I am having a really bad day, severely depressed and don't want to be alone. Anyone want to cuddle tonight?
    ANYONE?

• [Deleted User]Friendly_Hugger (deleted user)

I'm in Dallas near the medical district, insomnia is getting the best of me again, Wouldn't mind a late night or morning cuddle, since Daylight Savings Time is gonna get us there faster 🥱

• edited March 2022

Hi I am new in Granbury, TX. I have been going through a tough time recently and definitely a nice cuddle would help so much. Looking for a sweet female cuddle buddy.

• Anyone interested in cuddling tonight ? Feeling lonely 😭

• Hi I am needing some cuddles

• [Deleted User]sarahsmith (deleted user)

Hi

• Hey guy! I've been going through a bit of a rough time and honestly I'd love to find a cuddle buddy. I'm in the North Dallas area. Hope to hear from some of you soon ❤

• Hey everyone one iam so down and looking for someone to set and listen to me and help get what I feel off my chest I live in Arlington Texas.

• San Antonio here!

• In Midland ( west tx)

• Houston Texas

• Laredo!

• edited April 2022

I'm from San Jose, CA, on the search for friendly female cuddlers! Feeling lonely.

• Hi I'm in the southern dfw looking for lady or nonbinary cuddlers

• Austin, TX here. I enjoy cuddling and great conversations.

• [Deleted User]Raj0500 (deleted user)
    edited May 2022

Hello All,

I just don’t like to lonely in the weekend so created a profile here !!!
    Dallas Texas

• I'm looking for cuddles in DFW.

• [Deleted User]Emi232 (deleted user)

Tomball, NW of Houston. I love cuddles of all kinds and don't mind who they're from. I'll even bring the pup, he's a good cuddle buddy too.

• Anyone in Lubbock?

• I’m a male from Atlanta, just south of Texarkana. Looking for a woman cuddle buddy to help with my touch deprivation.

• Anyone looking for a cuddler around Dallas Texas I’m available 😋😋😋😋

• [Deleted User]Moonbeam744 (deleted user)

Female here new to this site in the austin area, would love someone to cuddle with…

• edited June 2022

Howdy,
    Im looking for someone who'd be willing to try my cooking every now and again. Hmu in Houston or wherever, I honestly don't mind traveling.

• Hello, North Dallas. Very new to this. Looking for cuddles.

• looking for cuddles in arlington or dallas

• Any women in Manchester

• Any guys in Dallas interested in chatting to see if we’d be a match for a snuggle session?

• Any men wanna come over and lay around with me? San Antonio Tx here

• Dang, Movie, I wish I was in S.A.,
    I'm in Houston and could use the same. Having a shi--, no, make that "a challenging" day.

Best o' luck.