Cuddlebuddies Texas

Comments

• Hi, Houston downtown area. Lookin for male or female cuddlers. Nonsexual please I'd love to hang out and stuff.

• Searching for reoccurring hangout sessions with a chill female cuddle buddy.

I am only able to host right now while I am in the process of getting a new car.

I live only a mile from 99 Grand Parkway & Champion forest Dr.

TBH I'm really not picky on appearance at all just as long as your a cool laid back individual.

And I am 4/20 friendly.

• Dallas male looking to cuddle with female!!!

• edited June 2021

I’m a new guy. I live in Midland, Tx and am looking for a sweet female to cuddle with.

• Anyone available at this time? ATX

• Anyone in the El Paso area?

• Hey I'm new to this but I'm in Huntsville TX and looking for a female cuddle buddy between the ages of 20-26. Week days, weekends, night, day. Any time is fine by me.

• edited July 2021

Hey wassup y’all If your looking for someone to talk to, or just chill , and cuddle I’m your guy.ladies I’m in Dallas ft worth area hmu

• [Deleted User]daniluvscuddles (deleted user)

Hey y'all! I'm in San Antonio, I'm a cuddler for hire for purely platonic cuddles 🤗🤗🤗 happy cuddles!

• [Deleted User]JRizzo (deleted user)

Hello everyone! Hope yall are having a bless day :) Just joined and seeking female cuddles in the Copperas Cove area.

• Hey I’m located in for worth I’m new at this so hit me up and let’s meet!

• I'm in Houston - I'd really like to try this cuddle buddy experience. I'm a bit shy, so I'm mostly looking for females, but might be willing to try cuddling with a softer-spoken (or something) guy. Actually, I'd also be down to have someone just to hang out with.

• I will be in Arlington (where I used to live) on August 12th. My previous cuddle partner in that area has ghosted me for whatever reason and I am looking for a new one. If you are interested, send me a message and we can discuss it.

• Looking forward to help cuddle some stress away or restore energy back into lives of those who are in need.

• Houston here. Looking for female cuddles. Would like to chat a bit before jumping into things. I have a child, a cat, a car and a career. :)

• Houston, TX dude here looking for female cuddles. I’m new to this idea buttt I’m open-minded and want to be safe. I have a child, a cat, a cat and a career :)

• Hi everyone! I'm in Austin! Reach out if you need a friend and new cuddle buddy :) <3

• DFW area, vaccinated and mask wearing

• Looking for a session tonight in Dallas.

• Hey everyone, I just move to Houston and Webster from the Caribbean.

• [Deleted User]HappyMan5781 (deleted user)

Howdy! I'm a soon-to-be pro, and would like others to know. If you fine me interesting, check me out!
    (I'm around the Austin area)

• edited September 2021

@HappyMan5781, Have you submitted your application already?

@Babichev, currently no. I was tired after work, but I should be able to today. I'm told the process takes on one day, and two at tops as well.

• Okay, please do that.

@Babichev that sounds like a great idea. Thanks.

• [Deleted User]yasminteddybear (deleted user)

New to this I’m in San Antonio

Always sleepy or playing call of duty or watching streamers not a creep just a snuggle bear 🐻

• [Deleted User]yasminteddybear (deleted user)

Any girl or chill gamer wanna cuddle just wanna watch twitch w some one

• Anyone in Dallas area??

• @logicless I'm in the frisco area and available! Feel free to check me out!

• [Deleted User]Erik_Nording (deleted user)

Fort Worth?