Cuddlebuddies Texas

Comments

• Anyone like Muslim women? I'm open anytime of the week. Only had a couple sessions so far. Feeling lonely

• [Deleted User]edh96 (deleted user)

Hello, I'm in Dallas, TX (Garland to be exact). Looking for a woman to cuddle and share affection with!

• Looking for someone to cuddle with! Been ages since holding someone and would love to have physical contact.

• Greetings CC FAMILY

Looking for (F)

In austin until 11/4 looking for platonic cuddles/cuddle dates/Adventures. -My treat

I am able to host (have 2 airbnbs around lake travis) or travel.

respectful, laid-back, kind, and generous.

• [Deleted User]Cuddlebuddie202 (deleted user)

Hello. Here in the DFW area. Available to cuddle if you can host.

• I’m in the DFW area

• Hi I’m in the Austin area! Looking for a cuddle buddy

• N. Dallas, hoping to find a cuddle bud

• [Deleted User]jacki202021 (deleted user)
    edited November 2021

Hi. Married, but cuddling is sorely missing. Simply looking for a married female cuddle buddy that can relate. Would hope that a genuine friendship would come of it as well. Absolutely have no interest in an affair, fling, hook up, or anything sexual at all. Happy to meet first and feel the situation out. Thanks for checking.

• Houston area Male cuddler seeking a female to experience the awesomeness of her touch. I’m a retired teacher and I was trained to avoid touching children except maybe on the shoulder or to shake hands. After 23 years of that, I’ve developed the same touch concepts in all types of relationships. I miss hugging and platonic touch. If you think you may be interested in helping me let’s get to know each other and then we can decide if cuddling is in our future.

• [Deleted User]sweetnsourx (deleted user)

Hello Houston area, seeking female cuddle buddy. I'm a professional massage therapist too so that's also an added benefit. Message me if interested!

• Here in Houston! Down for a cuddle while camping or windows open with the chilly air!

• hi! austinite here looking for platonic cuddles! preferably female

• edited December 2021

HELLOOO😁 I stay in Houston in bunker hill area and really would like to meet a women who can take lead and show me how to properly cuddle I miss that feeling!

• Hey from just a few miles north of Austin. I'm a guy looking for another man to cuddle with. I have plenty of female friends but seem to be lacking when it comes to friendly male connection. If you're interested, shoot me a message. I would enjoy getting to know you and cuddling.

• [Deleted User]CA2 (deleted user)

Hi! I’m new here and looking for a cuddle buddy in South Dallas/DFW. EnjoyS cuddles with everyone but prefer male.

• edited January 2022

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a female or male under 27 to platonically cuddle with. I'm incredibly touched starved. I'm looking to be a guest, not a host. Frisco area

• [Deleted User]Marc_Philos (deleted user)

Hi all. Houston resident here looking for platonic affection with a female cuddle buddy. I'm a big man but sensitive and gentle so you're definitely likely to feel safe and secure with me.

• Hello everyone, I'm a cuddler new here in the DFW area. Anyone looking for cuddles hit me up 😊

• In Arlington TX area looking for a F to cuddle with. Feel free to message me.

• Hi I made this profile for my Dad who is battling stage 4 cancer. He mentioned that cuddling would really lift his spirits. We are in Smithville, TX.

• @annieconda2 - what a kind thing to do for your dad. If you haven’t already, do a search for members in your area. Good luck. I hope you find some good cuddles for him.

• [Deleted User]OGray03 (deleted user)

Anyone looking for a cuddles in dallas i’m available :)

• Looking for a cuddle session in Dallas..

• Im currently in the lampasas / burnet area. I've been needing a serious cuddle buddy due to some rough times in my current life, definitely need that companionship to heal.

• Desperately in need of cuddles and to hold someone. In Dallas.

• Hello, y'all from Houston! The weather is warming up if anyone is interested in picnic cuddles.

• Anyone available in Austin tonight ?

• Hey I’m in the Houston/Humble are and I’m feeling really sad and lonely 😩 it’s one of those days. Would anyone safe, affectionate, and empathic like to cuddle with me today 😢😩