Cuddlebuddies Texas

Comments

• [Deleted User]Gronuth (deleted user)

Hello everyone, from Austin!!!
    I have spent all my life between Dallas and Austin, and just moved back to Austin a couple years ago.

I haven't been able to make any friends since I moved back though. I am looking for friends with cuddles that can appreciated and respect me for who I am instead of me having to keep all my guards up, forever.

I love giving massages and caressing and hugging or holding. Just the physical communication of people caring about me. I will cuddle with anyone, but find it more difficult with males because I have a harder time letting down my guard.

I love to have long and deep conversations or read together cuddled up with someone else. I love to watch a movie snuggled up under a blanket with someone, or just enjoy a conversation while learning to cook. Ultimately a want companionship. People i can be friends with on a deeper level than just aquantences. I am not judgemental on anyrhing at all. Everyone has their own experiences, traumas, or preferences, so how can I hope for anyone to respect me if I can't do the same. I am open to talk about anything and my boundaries are pretty vast, but if we find one, I will politely redirect.

I am married with a little boy, but they are both overseas for several months, so I find myself looking for people to share my time with. I have grown needy in my relationship and need to start meeting more people so I don't pester my wife to death. lol.

Its a pkeasure to be here and I hope to chat with some of you soon.

• @Gronuth making new friends (and keeping them) can be so difficult as an adult. I finally managed to really find "my people" just a couple years ago when I made my most recent move. Now, even though I'm single, I still have folks that I can connect with and call for support when I need it. Though cuddles aren't a part of that lol.
    Best of luck in your quest for friends and cuddle buddies

• [Deleted User]Gronuth (deleted user)

Agreed, it is very difficult finding life friends because most people are duplicitousi n their interactions. However in an en ironment like this, honesty pays out better so its easier to find people that would actually care about who you are and respect you for being yourself, instead of trying tomold you into something you are not.

Anyone in Austin care to try going to Toast Masters this sat with me? It tea hes you about public speaking and helps you get comfortable and confidant speaking to a crowd. It also helps wogh your impromtue speaking.

• Hi new to cuddling in the Dallas area 🫶

• DFW area. Just wanting physical contact

• Hey! I'm from Austin and looking to connect with someone with common interests. I'm hoping to feel warmth and heal.

• Hi everyone! Just wanted to put myself out there, I'm located in Tyler and am open to travel!

• Hi there! Happy September! I'm enjoying the turn in fall weather. Are you?

I'm new to the cuddle-sphere in north Dallas, and I'd like to get to know people in the area, if not host a cuddle or two. What I'm looking for: Safe touch. Been healing a lot of difficult stuff, and I've generally been a closed-off but outgoing person. Touch just has felt unsafe, and this community came recommended.

Tap my name to see my profile.
    Send a message. Tell me a favorite Dallas mall or recent cuddle-experience.
    I hope to hear from you.

• Just another soul who looking for a hand to hold
  • Hello I am a new cuddler and would love to comfort you with open arms and some good food on the side ☺️ I’m in the Houston area and don’t mind to travel to you!

• edited September 2023

comment reviewed & removed

• San Antonio guy here looking for female cuddles.... I'm available nights and mornings . My cuddles are grrrrreat!

• looking for cuddle in wichita falls

• any lady cuddler in wichita falls

• Any Houston enthusiasts?

• [Deleted User]Eric_Carzone (deleted user)

Houston - looking for female cuddles. Hmu

• [Deleted User]Eric_Carzone (deleted user)

I’m also free to give cuddles if any female is interested just let me know.

• Looking for anyone who wants a bbw cuddle buddy.

• Always! I find that bbw give the best hugs! Sadly I don't get to Houston often. I Hooe you find someone soon!

• Hey! I'm in Austin/Hutto. Just browsing and learning the ins and out of this site.

Open to anyone, long as we connect a little bit. I'm super new here, but like it this far. Haven't had a meet up, but considering.

• Looking for a female cuddler around plano texas

• I am in Dallas area until school starts in January 🙃

• Spring, area. Brand new to this idea, but seems like an amazing solution to the lack of intimacy and physical touch in today's society. I feel as humans we need physical touch, but the internet revolution has taken the physical aspect out of interpersonal communication. I hope to meet a few people with whom we can fill those needs together.

• Can any women from the Baytown, East Houston area let me know who you are? I would like to set up a snuggle friend local. Missing intimacy and a women’s touch so bad!

• Would someone be interested on Thanksgiving evening in central Texas area?

• Hi. I just moved to Dallas.

• Corpus Christi
    Hoping to both give and receive comfort.
    Open to both sexes.
    I could use a good cry.🥺

• [Deleted User]justint2 (deleted user)

Hi all! I'm a new cuddler in the Plano / Dallas area. I'd love to provide a safe space for connection for just about anyone :)

• dallas here.

• Looking for a cuddle buddy in central Texas

• New to this. In San Antonio and would like to affectionately cuddle.