Cuddlebuddies NY - Long Island - Jersey metro area

Comments

• I would really love to have a good cuddle! Looking for someone in upstate New York! I’m close to Albany area. So far I haven’t been able to find someone willing to cuddle with me. I won’t go with a professional though. I don’t have the extra money to spend right now.

• [Deleted User]joejokes (deleted user)

Seeking cuddle buddy anywhere in the NYC area, Long Island, or NJ I live in Queens NY. I need someone that can host at the moment. Get in touch please.

• [Deleted User]SoftPetals (deleted user)

I'm in NY until about midnight or maybe tomorrow depending on if I cuddle again today. I'm open to be a guest to cuddle. I'm in Brooklyn still. Let me know if any of you New Yorkers need some cuddles 🤗😄

• I'n the Brooklyn, NY area and hoping to find a female to cuddle with......Preview my page........

• [Deleted User]alp11 (deleted user)

Hi. im on Long Island

• Pro cuddler

Syracuse area!!!:)))
    Hope to meet you soon.

• I'm in NYC until Nov 22

• Hi in the Bronx looking for sincere and respectful cuddle friends

hi. I am looking for people to cuddle with in Long Island. I can gladly host you.

• Hey guys. Anyone near Great neck?

• [Deleted User]pinkrose (deleted user)

Elmhurst queens ! I can host! We can meet in public first :) I’m a very fluffy gal too ☺️

@pinkrose Elmhurst is pretty close to me. maybe we could find a time to cuddle.

• [Deleted User]Todd1111 (deleted user)

Anyone near Rochester?

• [Deleted User]MadeInNY (deleted user)

I’m native to NYC, I’m 5 minutes from Midtown, 5 minutes from Astoria, 12 minutes to Williamsburg - I host or I travel within the boroughs or Nassau County, I do specialty trips pre-planned in Broome County during the first week of March.
    Previously did this for a year and a half, now back at it.

• My sweet cuddling partner

• [Deleted User]FernandoCuddles (deleted user)

I'm from the Bronx but wouldn't mind traveling to another borough to be your Guest!

• Hay just moved from London livening in Brooklyn, NY

• Cuddles in the suburbs of Chicago!

• Cuddles from New Jersey to New York :)

• Hi! I'm new and from South of Rochester, NY! Anyone near me?

• Hi! I am currently at Brooklyn, is anyone here for free cuddling.?

• I'm in Albany...

• Where the Queens Cuddlers at?

• In the Bronx ready for a cuddle sessions

• hey, I'm a cuddler and I live in Brooklyn, NY & will travel throughout NYC for cuddling sessions and I'm willing to accommodate cuddle sessions based on covid and comfortability levels respectfully, reach out!

• I get that there is a more concentrated population in NYC... but why not use the ny "C" when referring to it... I always feel left out when I see NY but it's almost always NYC... I'm from CNY. Anyone else?

• In queens ! Let’s cuddle and watch a season of power together

• [Deleted User]SatanicPanic (deleted user)

In Brooklyn! And still looking.

• [Deleted User]djaycuddles (deleted user)

Im in nanuet newyork.U can come over and share a cuddle with me. Call or text me 6148029491 so glad to hear from u

• Friendly, funny, and tired! Queens (Sunnyside) artsy dork for men to cuddle.