You're doing it wrong...

Not sure why all the profile views from Men Seeking Women. Am I the only bloke getting this?

Comments

• Don't really think of it as doing something "wrong" but the circumstances of how a social network works. People are generally curious about who is in and using a social network they are part of. So...keep calm and carry on. ;)
  • Really? You find women by checking out men? Curiouser and curiouser! :p
  • Often, if you are reading posts, the gender of the poster is not obvious, so the only way to find out is to visit that person's profile. A profile view is nothing more than that, a profile view.
  • edited April 2015
    Bruin, your words imply you are seeing this as a dating website.
    Cuddle Comfort is not a dating website.

How one uses this network is up to them, but you must bear that in mind with its community and your conduct in it. ;)

UPDATE EDIT 7:40 PM: After reading your other post in the "looking for love" posting, it would seem we do agree with what I said, though we are coming at the idea from different angles? Still hold to this being a social networking site, with a lean toward cuddlebuddies. How it's used is up to the user.

On WHY there are more "blokes" viewing your profile, I'm of the belief there is more of a male demographic to this website. The exact numbers known by Cuddle Buddies itself, which I would have interest in. Because numbers are fun. ;)
  • It only reads as me seeing this as a dating website if you think that men seeking women will find women to hug by looking at men. Personally, it bemuses me.

'Lean' towards cuddlebuddies? I think it's more a cuddlebuddies site which some might want treat as a social media site. At least, that's what the name implies to me :p
  • Could just be guys seeing what other guys wrote to judge if they think their profile will attract more attention than the profile they're comparing to. Particularly if you're a friend of a lady that the guy is interested in, he might scope out your profile to see what you did right.
  • [Deleted User]caspia (deleted user)
    hehehehe  if there's loads more men than women, and you are probably right, then you might have a bit of a problem finding a women to cuddle with. Perhaps some of the guys on here are getting a bit desperate!  LOL  ;) 
  • [Deleted User]snugglicious (deleted user)
    Bruin, it is not obvious from your name that you are a man. Someone would have to look at your profile to find that out. That is why you are getting profile views from men looking for women.
  • [Deleted User]NickOutside (deleted user)
    +1 to what gaarakenpachi said. In my area there are only half a dozen women who have been active in the last year. Despite looking for a woman I checked out a few guys profiles to see if my profile was somehow weird compared to theirs. Figured I might as well scope out the "competition" (if we want to call it that), since there are so few options.