Men platonic cuddling with men - brainstorming

2»

Comments

• Men, if you're uncomfortable cuddling another man and want to break past it, I would be happy to help as a professional cuddler. Boundaries would be outlined, you would grow as person and become a stronger man for overcoming it. Our society would benefit from more healthy outreach among and between men. Peace.

• [Deleted User]AntoineD (deleted user)

Reminds me of this song,

• I always give a long hug to my friends, both male and female, when greeting them and when saying goodbye. When I meet a new acquaintance, I always ask if I can give them a hug, or if they would like one. Cuddling on the other hand for me would have to be with a woman. The following paragraph and link explains why.

It is seeming to me that all of the blog entries on Cuddle Sanctuary are spot on! I am so glad that I am on their mailing list. The latest entry I received today is perfect for this topic. It concerns feminine energy, which apparently all men need.
    http://cuddlesanctuary.com/3563-2/

<3 Jim

• [Deleted User]Sunflowerfield (deleted user)

I often like cuddling with people who are gender non-conforming, and a few of my cuddle buddies have been trans and agender people. I've found they often have a good balance of masculine and feminine energy, which is really nice and works well for me. It's great when people can be both protecting and nurturing at the same time.