the right to express an honest opinion

It's easy to sit at a keyboard and tap out insults about , and to, individuals you don't know. I've done it before. But it's a waste of time, at best. CuddleComfort seems to me like a site where people can respectfully disagree, but I know from personal experience that's not always true.

Comments

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

I'm sure everyone has been a keyboard warrior at least once in their life (if not once this week).

Something on your mind...?

• I like to believe that I am above being a keyboard warrior myself, but I know I am not. I feel most things roll over or under me, but there are times when I am having a bad day, or something rubs me the wrong way, or I am feeling self righteous and feel the need to assert myself. But yes, for grown adults to bicker about cuddling does seem a bit silly.

• You guys are so philosophical.

• Personally speaking, I'm very opinionated and come off as an a-hole quite a bit on this site, in person, at work, with my friends, with my wife but I'm also an extremely nice, loyal and fun person.

Regarding the site, the forums at at a time of peace. There have been times in the past where this was a war zone. I'm grateful things at this time are going as well as they are. It's just so easy to see written words and make them what you want them to be rather than what they actually are.

• [Deleted User]Batboy (deleted user)

Morpheus, I'm also impressed with people who respond to my posts in private messages, whether they agree or disagree or maybe offer a suggestion or ask for details on something, everyone I have heard from has been kind and respectful!

• Hey, I am just looking for an attractive long time, long term cuddler.

Not so much to ask, is it?

• It would be cool if people could disagree agreeably. I guess that's not possible any more, even on a cuddling website.

• [Deleted User]RScarf1 (deleted user)

This is tame compared to the boxing forum I post on regularly. Insults are the norm on that forum.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Ditto with an MMA forum I post on regularly.

But this. IS. SPART-- I mean this is CC so I certainly hope it's more tame.