Proper Respect

[Deleted User]timmy1059 (deleted user)
edited October 2017 in Professional Cuddling

I'm new on here and want to know if you request a professional and they get on line but don't respond to you what's the time frame that you can request a booking from another person ? Thank you

Comments

• [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)

I'd just message a couple you're interested in booking and first come first serve.

For example this last weekend I booked a pro but I messaged four of them. One simply didn't respond, one was busy and the other was free but unable to match schedules. The one that did come was very accommodating and the session was glorious.

• [Deleted User]timmy1059 (deleted user)

Thank you appreciate that

• Something that has been brought up many times is the fact that many people don't answer messages and that includes pro-cuddlers. That has happened to me as well and when it does you just move on and contact somebody else although you would think a pro cuddler would at least respond and tell you the reason why they can't see you or at least to say hello but that is not always the case.
    I recently contacted a pro in my area and she hasn't responded even though she is active on the site so don't think that they are obligated or that you are the only one.

Thank you and I agree if they get on the site they can at least say no thanks I'm busy or something lol

But I hate rejection lol jk it's all good

• [Deleted User]SugarMagnolia (deleted user)

Sometimes I come on but only have a second. I intend to respond later, then forget for a day or 2. A lot of professionals only do this as a side gig. As for me, I don't assume anybody owes me anything. If I forget to message someone back and they go to another person I would not be upset.

• @timmy1059 you can do whatever you want

• In my opinion as a pro there are very few things that would be disrespectful. Deciding to go with another cuddler is not one of them. :)

What is disrespectful is:

• Fishing or pushing for things that are not platonic and are against the client agreement (I got a message just this morning asking for a happy ending. Yes I did report them).
    • Agreeing on a session time and date then not messaging to cancel (instead just not providing a meeting location or other contact.) We don't mind if you cancel or feel you don't want to go through with a session for what ever reason. You don't even need to tell us the reason just message with a quick "I would like to cancel."
  • @geekcuddles I agree with what you say but one thing along the same lines is that I still feel there is a disparity in treatment. A client can act inappropriately and get banned but pros are continually allowed to act unprofessionally. Here's an example, I asked a pro @cuddlieroo almost 3 weeks ahead of time if she would be available on a specific date. She said it shouldn't be a problem but to check back with her sooner. I checked back a week later and got the same answer. I checked back a few days before the date in question and she replied saying she was no longer cuddling. I noticed however that she was constantly logging onto the site. She then with no explanation and for no apparent reason, blocked me. There had never been any type of negative exchange between the two of us so why is she allowed to act unprofessionally like that. I am a long time member with great reviews and can provide plenty of references so why would she choose to not see me. I see what happened as discrimination. Why is it ok for a pro on this site to discriminate?

• @morpheus You have every right to report anyone for inappropriate or unprofessional behavior. It is up to you to take it up with the admins if you have a problem with someone or their actions.

I never said that Pros are bastions of good behavior or anything. I was simply presenting my opinion towards OP's initial comment.

• [Deleted User]RScarf1 (deleted user)

I had a similar situation to Morpheus. After scheduling a session with a pro, she said a few days later that she was taking a long break from cuddling. I replied to her and then she blocked me. The odds seem to be that if you contact four cuddlers, only one will probably be willing and available to schedule. That's a 25% chance. When I send messages to cuddlers, if I see that they logged on at a later time without replying to me, then I know that they are probably not interested. Some of them don't even look at my profile because I can see who visited.

• Fairly obvious to me that any woman reading the vociferous, bitter and demeaning comments of certain posters would back away politely and rapidly, then block to prevent further communication from that poster out of concern for personal safety. I know I would.

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)

sometimes you have it backwards .
    First came the block
    Then came the comment

As usual , you read what you want to read , and draw conclusions ,

• Comments plural, as in many, predating this thread and dating back months.

Anyone is welcome to read away and verify for themselves.These forums are a public record on the internet and the internet doesn't forget.

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)

Comments read by paid cuddler

Then why would paid cuddler accept , schedule , and confirm cuddle date , knowing posting history of client , if paid cuddler sensed risk of safety .
    Doesn't make sense .

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

It's THUNDERDOME in here, timmeh!

NO RULES!

Seriously though, if I was looking for pros I'd send a message to all in my area that I wanted to meet with. Some might be busy, some might take a few days to reply and some might never reply.

May the odds be, ever, in your favor.

What gets me is professional cuddlers who say they will cuddle everyone but when it comes down to it that's not always the case usually get ignored change your age preferences if that's the case,even got blocked once and never even sent the person a message or anything

• @timmey & sparky blue eyes -

Don't take it personally, just move on. Life is too short and there are two many fish in the sea to worry about rude cuddlers, professionals or pros -

• Haven't tried reaching out to pros here, but for the pro cuddlers, I'd expect a bit more professional behavior. If someone messages you, it's 100% fine if you don't want to cuddle with someone else on here or don't want to accept a request (pro or non), personal safety and preference are considerations.

However, if you are a Pro, I'd expect communication if I sent you a message and you don't want to cuddle with me (or can't per scheduling or whatever). If I send a request, don't say 'sure' if you mean 'no'. Just tell me from the start, don't ignore, lie, or try to lead me on. Tell me the truth, so if I did really want to cuddle on a specific day/time, I have time to ask someone else and try to make plans elsewhere.

Is my two cents.

• @DeltaPng - makes perfect sense to me I agree 100% - don't understand why all pros don't get this simple axiom.

• Does any pro actually specifically state on her profile that she absolutely will cuddle anyone? I have a hard time imagining that.

Pros do vet prospective clients and reject them for a variety of reasons. I've communicated with several on this site, and that's where I'm getting my information.

If the prospective client seems pushy, aggressive or starts trying to push boundaries at the outset, they will get rejected. Just because a paid service is available, does not mean that they have to accept any client who requests the service. Cuddling is not like getting a haircut. It's an extremely personal service that no professional cuddler is required to provide to anyone. They are free to reject you for a reason or for no reason at all, and they are under no obligation to reveal their reasons.

As has been stated on the forums repeatedly by women -- and has been ignored often by some -- women pro cuddlers, as well as women on dating sites everywhere, are frequently the targets of ugly, vicious and vitriolic attacks from men who have been rejected, even when it's done so politely. This may be one of the reasons behind some pros not replying to some messages.

• A simple no thank you would be nice.

• @CarlosHunt Again, my last paragraph is ignored.

• Just because a pro has ran into a few bad apples doesn't mean she should brush every potential client (as in money) with the same broad strokes

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

On dating sites or otherwise I always prefer being ignored as opposed to a pity reply. Waste of both everyone’s time.

Also I’m sure some pros have dealt with ferocious backlashes from those they have tried to kindly let down easy. How do you tell someone they are too old or short or not the right color to cuddle with?

Silence is golden.

• edited October 2017

On dating sites or otherwise I always prefer being ignored as opposed to a pity reply.

Absolutely agree. At least being ignored is a sincere action whereas a reply probably won't be in what it says.

• [Deleted User]RScarf1 (deleted user)

I was told that I was too old to cuddle with, but they weren't professionals. I find that there is less of a rejection due to age from the pros. Obviously, getting paid is one reason for this.

• If a paid cuddler were to contact you to say no thanks then that too would be a source of complaint. Furthermore it would be rejection, which can leave the door open for harassment, flame wars, trolling, etc. So in all honesty sometimes just not responding seems the more sensible thing.