Hello...and...help? Lol

Hello cuddlers! How is everyone? So... I'm totally new to this. (Not cuddling, lol) At least as far as with people I don't know and the business aspect behind it. I read the rules and I understand the logistics...but, I'm getting some people who say they are new to it too and are easy to talk to and open up about expectations they have or what they're looking to do...but I'm also getting very short emails from others just asking about days and nothing else. How do you all handle these emails? Are we allowed to ask what they are wanting to do or would like to plan? I have a hard time believing that there has NEVER been a client who, upon meeting with, was hoping for some sort of sexual contact as well. Do you really just say "Okay! This day is good, see you then!" And go with the flow?? Lol. Because I guess I may have overestimated my abilities in this job if so. I would love to cuddle, listen, share, comfort... whatever ways I know I can help... but if it's a lot of going in blind, maybe I should know sooner rather than later? Any ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I'd also love the chance to talk to some of you! Thanks guys! :)

Comments

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

"Things to ask before going Pro." ;)

Isn't there some sort of form or instruction for cuddlers wanting to turn pro? I know there's a contract but maybe there needs to be some kind of 1-3 page instruction manual?

And this isn't aimed at you @AshleyE as you aren't the first to ask - which is why there appears to be a need for it.

Good luck!

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    edited September 2017

A while ago I suggested a mentor/ new pro relationship ( compleatly optional) with tiered commission rates that would be perfect for your situation . There wasn't mush interest .
    I would like to say that somewhere in the professional pages there is something that says cuddle comfort does not investigate clients quarantee safety . Take that very seriously.

I wish you a prosperous tenure with the cuddle comfort people.

• edited September 2017

@chococuddles...They just made me pro, lol. I never realized there was another level to be at honestly. It was a very fast process with not a lot of info...more just guidelines of the rules

• I'm no pro, but like standard cuddling, apply the general safety rules you'd take when meeting with strangers, and you don't have to say yes to anyone you don't want to.

Being pro assumes you're more willing to take requests, but with that your vetting process should be more thorough for any requests you do take.

If people often don't state expectations prior, and you want them to, make mention of it on your profile as a requirement for initial contact. If they don't, ignore. And/or engage in conversation until you've hashed out the details to your satisfaction. The website group likely can't guarantee anything in terms of safety and the like or vetting people themselves, so that's all up to you.

• Fellow newbie pro here. I can definitely relate to what you're experiencing. I was surprised to receive booking requests in initial messages, too. I was expecting maybe a little back and forth and exchanging of pleasantries before a session was booked. But I guess getting session requests right off the bat comes with being a pro; it's what we're here for after all.
    Anyway, what I've decided to do for myself (at least while I'm still new to this) is request that all new clients meet me in public for our first session. Typically a theater where cuddling can still take place but in a less vulnerable environment. It's not ideal for conversation so I also suggest meeting before the movie for a chat, maybe over dinner if they'd like. I only charge for one hour even though it'll likely be about three hours of your time, I think it's worth it for the peace of mind it offers.
    If good, safe vibes were felt all around, I'd then feel much more comfortable with a private cuddling session.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

I understand safety issues and the desire to cuddle publicly first but it's never been my thing.

However, the way @Mariko lays it out is fantastic. It's safe and the client gets quite a bit more than the hour of cuddling that he/she paid for.

Fairness has been a hot button topic on here since I've joined. I know it's not the first time but it's so refreshing when someone is a little extra generous and thoughtful.

• Hey girl! Welcome! I reccomend checking out the "pros only" section for a bit of extra perspective from others on what to expect and theres a few good topics that are worth reading. Also feel free to ask questions that you may feel the need to know, since it's nice to get just the girls side sometimes and it can be an overwealming start :) goodluck be safe, and set your boundries for yourself and stick to them, be sure to speak up if youre uncomfortable.
    Oh and by the way: its not normal for people to dry hump your leg, thats not cuddling, more often than not pros experience that at least once and if youre not ready to reject that action, can be very uncomfortable and awkward!...

if you ever need any help or just a friend, im just a message away!

• [Deleted User]Dekooning (deleted user)

Mariko, appreciate extra time available for first visit vs fee....