Very happy with Cuddle Comfort

I've been on Cuddle Comfort for about a year or a little more and am very happy with it. I've used it infrequently but when I have, I've met some very cool people who were very good cuddlers.

I met a woman on here a year ago, and now even though she's off the site because she is busy with grad school and a demanding job, we still cuddle when I'm in her city. She showed me how fun it is to cuddle while watching Rick and Morty. I can't wait when I'm back in her town so we can cuddle again.

The women who I have cuddled with have been great. And even those who had scheduling conflicts have sent me very upbeat and friendly notes.

The main problem I see is that certain areas don't have many active cuddlers. But I'm not sure what the site can do about that.

Anyway, I came on the site on a whim after reading about it and other cuddling sites, and I haven't been disappointed by it yet.

Comments

• Professional cuddling is a very niche type of job. It's definitely not for everyone. Less populated areas, of course, are going to see less cuddlers.

• This month marks my one year anniversary on CuddleComfort and I am very happy with my experience here too!! I honestly didn't expect much to come from it at first, but boy was I wrong! I have met so many beautiful, open-hearted people here. It has had such an amazing impact on my life and relationships. I can't wait to see how things continue to develop. I really believe in cuddling/unconditional love/human connection as one of the most powerful and instantly effective forms of therapy. My heart is full!!

• That's awesome! Happy anniversary, @JRose!

• @wedgewood Glad you've had good experiences!
    @JRose Happy Anniversary, and may your second year be even better!

• [Deleted User]ivlegend (deleted user)

Happy anniversary :)
    I am also very happy to share that though I am new to site , I have met great ppl, who are loving and kind and accommodating !!

• I'm still waiting for more people in louisville Kentucky, I was able to start communicating with one ladies and it went well just I guess the communication got lost. I was messaging someone else but they stopped on the second message. I'm not looking for a professional cuddle but started a new job and have no friends down here .

• @stephen1987 - It takes time, and some areas have fewer cuddlers. While it would be optimal to have a local cuddle companion you could see often, be open to messaging people outside of your immediate area. You never know who's willing to travel or might be visiting your area. I've been here for less than four months and have met and cuddled several guys from out of state. People travel, and it's fun and exciting to meet new people. You never know!

• Thanks blueiris

• @wedgewood Glad you're enjoying your time here!

• @spuds that guy hasn't logged on for months. His post was YEARS ago. There is no reason to revive this thread.

If you want to make a remark like that to him, hooray, great, good for you. But do it by PM. No need to bring up a whole dead thread.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@spuds Yeah... this is getting a bit old. Every time you do this, it spams everyone with "new" labels for no real reason.

• Oh how I love the smell of fresh resurrected thread in the morning.

• @spuds you troll the forums with all the ancient necro bumps and dont add anything then you block everybody on the forum? Everything ok man ?

• He's in timeout and if necro bumping happens again, it's ban hammer time.

• Necrobumping. We should so have a glossary.

• Necrobumping sounds a little dirty

• We seem to like it that way around here.

• I thought I had typo-ed for a second there. NecroBumping. Yes. Correct.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

Its ok for you all to be a little naughty sometimes. I try to be straight and narrow.

• I hear necrobumping and my mind pictures two skeletons twerking each other

• @cuddleversed ~ 🤣😂🤣 What a visual!!!

• @cuddleversed That is a different type of “bone”r thread.

• From person experience. Im glad I found Cuddle Comfort,,, every single pro cuddler I met they all such beautiful seouls.

• I for one am actually glad to see such a positive attitude thread pop up!!! I didn’t even get to see all the NECRONONSENSE!!!

I agree with you @Chris04 I am so so so THANKFUL I found this site. ❤️

• Wait a minute..... @Sideon will I get a BAN HAMMER for necroposting or necromania by posting on a revived thread??

• Pretty sure you're safe, @sillysassy

• edited April 2021

Awwwwww @Sideon IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU that make me glad I found CC. 🥰 (and I suppose Mr. Cartel is a CLOSE second!!)

• [Deleted User]Cuddleslikeapro (deleted user)

Me too. This site is great. A fraction of the pros on here are very nice people, who I can tell care about others and don’t just view this as a way to make money.

• edited April 2021

Thought I'd stop by and say hi! Lolz!

P.S.---I changed my handle to and aviation reference being the enthusiast I am. I would like to extend a laurel, and hardy handshake to anyone that knows/understands/appreciates the reference.