Does anyone else thoroughly enjoy football and cuddling

Hey there. I just absolutely love a college Saturday or NFL Sunday cuddle day. Like cuddling for the entire football game! That is how I want to spend my winter. I ain’t interested in the gym - give me couch time 🏈😄

Comments

  • edited September 25

    This is the dream. Too bad 3-4 hour cuddles would be pricey lmao. Let alone an entire football Sunday.

    I could never get into college ball.

  • There are always discounts available 🏈❤️

  • That would probably be the worse time to cuddle during a football game.

  • 🏈 and 🤗. ?

    It’s the best whether couch or at the game. Last week @VitaminJ ,
    a huge college football fan took me to my 1st Georgia Tech game !

  • To be clear I am also a fan of malt beverages, tailgate food, marching bands, wearing my colors and yelling🐝 Gotta find other positives when you support a nerd school lol (I say that with pure affection for self identified nerds and nerd schools)❤️

  • I would absolutely love to do this but so far I haven’t ran across any football fans that are also cuddlers. I can only dream ☺️

Sign In or Register to comment.