Hello, who else is in the UK on here?

edited December 2017 in Cuddle Requests

Saying hello to everyone and wanting to get a sense of who is in the UK, love and blessings and cyber hugs to all

Comments

• Greetings! Londoner here. Ive not seen much activity here and none of my messages have been replied to. I pop back now and then

• Hello @CuddleMonkeyUK, thank you for replying, I get a sense there is little activity in the UK. I live in Hastings on the South East Coast!

• [Deleted User]Bella1995 (deleted user)

I’m in Durham :)

• [Deleted User]Fable79 (deleted user)

Hi too all, most of those in the UK have been inactive for a month or more, I'm in Scotland but travel to north England on a fairly regular basis and down too Milton Keynes every couple of months. :)

• I’m a cuddler from leicester :)

• I am in somerset

• West Yorkshire :)

• Hello. I'm angelina. I'm a new cuddler from UK. I live about an hour south of London. Are there any good cuddlers around my area at all? X

• Hello everyone. I live in Bedfordshire if that helps anyone. Hugs all round

• edited January 2018

Hey folks.. M newbie here looking for girl in UK currently staying in scotland.

• Hi all,
    Surrey here - just signed-up today. I hope that there are some local-ish people that I can meet up with...

• Hi all,
    Just joined & located in Nottinghamshire :)

• [Deleted User]Alphamale123 (deleted user)

Hello everyone.. Joined recently.. Located in London...warm hugs to all.. Looking for a cuddle buddy.. Cheers