Cuddle fiction!

124ยป

Comments

• Dear @EarthlyAngel003 Thank you. I would otherwise have been unaware of this excellent, long, prolific and highly creative DIY literary thread. It is amazing what treasures sre hidden in the CC Forum back catalogue. But I am intrigued, if you don't mind sharing, as to what about it called to you personally. At this particular space and time?

Also as a writer I fall very quickly in love with words and phrases. And I just love "Casual Bumping".

One cuddle love
    Henry

• OH MY GOSH @HappinessHenry I NEVER SAW THIS UNTIL JUST NOW. (INCIDENTALLY, I WENT DIGGING FOR IT AGAIN SO ANOTHER USER COULD SEE IT XDD)

You're so welcome, by the way! :3 <3

@quixotic_life Here's the forum I was talking about ~

• I thought it was against the site rules to repost discussion threads older than 2 years? This thread is 2 years and 9 months old.

What's good for the goose isn't good for the gander I see. It's all good.

• @Bles Two years from the original post date or two years from the last reply....? :p

LOL no is it really? I had no idea. I didn't even know there were site rules, where are they?

• I wrote a little fiction once, and when one of my ( very few ) readers said it seemed realistic, I had to tell them that : some parts were true, though I wished they were not ; and other parts were invented, though I wished they were not.

• @EarthlyAngel003 ~ Some threads are so worth resurrecting! Especially if you actually have something to "add" that actually "adds" to it! Nowhere are there rules not to ~ Just preferences some have...

Also, if you put "Cuddle Fic" in the search box there's another really good one in there... (possibly more... so, I'll be searching later...)

CC is so fun! ๐Ÿ˜€

• edited September 2020

Last post was may 2019, that's just over 1 year. not 2 year 9 mo . Where it becomes an issue is when someone re posts in multiple threads that are several years old and add nothing of relevance

• The forum rules state: Bumping topics in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited.

Maybe the rule is so that OPs aren't bumping their own threads because they weren't/aren't getting enough attention. (cf Jan Brady and "Why is it always Marsha Marsha Marsha?")

That said, I couldn't find a reference to time limit or expiration date on posts.

@quixotic_life There are some real gems throughout, but it takes some digging through the sludge and coal.

• @Sideon ~ A bit of toiling and moiling doesn't scare me!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Bring on the drudgery!!

• I had a question! Would anyone be opposed if I started a blog or something where I could post all of your stories? Nothing major, really, probably just a tumblr page with hyperlinks or something. I'd like to have them in one place so I don't have to go digging through CC every time I wanna read them. XD I also thought it might be nice for people to link to their stories in their descriptions, if they want ~

• edited December 2020

@EarthlyAngel003 ~ That sounds terrifying... ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

But I think this would be a good "new thread" topic (with a poll)... just to gage where others are at on the subject, and to not take over this thread with the potential debate it might stir up...

And if you want/need help with that feel free to PM me...

Edit ~ Oops! I don't have mine in this one. Never mind, I'm a goose!
    ๐Ÿฆ†+๐Ÿฆข= me

• @EarthlyAngel003 I'm fine with you doing that with my two stories.