Cuddle fiction!

124»

Comments

• Dear @EarthlyAngel003 Thank you. I would otherwise have been unaware of this excellent, long, prolific and highly creative DIY literary thread. It is amazing what treasures sre hidden in the CC Forum back catalogue. But I am intrigued, if you don't mind sharing, as to what about it called to you personally. At this particular space and time?

Also as a writer I fall very quickly in love with words and phrases. And I just love "Casual Bumping".

One cuddle love
    Henry

• OH MY GOSH @HappinessHenry I NEVER SAW THIS UNTIL JUST NOW. (INCIDENTALLY, I WENT DIGGING FOR IT AGAIN SO ANOTHER USER COULD SEE IT XDD)

You're so welcome, by the way! :3 <3

@quixotic_life Here's the forum I was talking about ~

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

I thought it was against the site rules to repost discussion threads older than 2 years? This thread is 2 years and 9 months old.

What's good for the goose isn't good for the gander I see. It's all good.

• @Bles Two years from the original post date or two years from the last reply....? :p

LOL no is it really? I had no idea. I didn't even know there were site rules, where are they?

• I wrote a little fiction once, and when one of my ( very few ) readers said it seemed realistic, I had to tell them that : some parts were true, though I wished they were not ; and other parts were invented, though I wished they were not.

• @EarthlyAngel003 ~ Some threads are so worth resurrecting! Especially if you actually have something to "add" that actually "adds" to it! Nowhere are there rules not to ~ Just preferences some have...

Also, if you put "Cuddle Fic" in the search box there's another really good one in there... (possibly more... so, I'll be searching later...)

CC is so fun! 😀

• edited September 2020

Last post was may 2019, that's just over 1 year. not 2 year 9 mo . Where it becomes an issue is when someone re posts in multiple threads that are several years old and add nothing of relevance

• The forum rules state: Bumping topics in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited.

Maybe the rule is so that OPs aren't bumping their own threads because they weren't/aren't getting enough attention. (cf Jan Brady and "Why is it always Marsha Marsha Marsha?")

That said, I couldn't find a reference to time limit or expiration date on posts.

@quixotic_life There are some real gems throughout, but it takes some digging through the sludge and coal.

• @Sideon ~ A bit of toiling and moiling doesn't scare me!! 👏👏 Bring on the drudgery!!

• I had a question! Would anyone be opposed if I started a blog or something where I could post all of your stories? Nothing major, really, probably just a tumblr page with hyperlinks or something. I'd like to have them in one place so I don't have to go digging through CC every time I wanna read them. XD I also thought it might be nice for people to link to their stories in their descriptions, if they want ~

• edited December 2020

@EarthlyAngel003 ~ That sounds terrifying... 😬

But I think this would be a good "new thread" topic (with a poll)... just to gage where others are at on the subject, and to not take over this thread with the potential debate it might stir up...

And if you want/need help with that feel free to PM me...

Edit ~ Oops! I don't have mine in this one. Never mind, I'm a goose!
    🦆+🦢= me

• @EarthlyAngel003 I'm fine with you doing that with my two stories.

• edited May 2021

I've just gotten permission to add this to the forum by my honorary little brother, Daniel, the author ~ Enjoy! <3

(here's a link to a google doc version: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14MwibHN1obLjRAWLm0_SoxuUUa5taaebrtAW0_52Z_E/edit)

Desperate Measures (Part 1)

Life was getting harder every day. I had been in a downward spiral for months, just collapsing in on myself. Having to be quarantined twice didn’t help matters. I knew something had to change. Traditional help hadn’t worked, so I began looking for an alternative. Eventually, I settled on something.

I would summon a demon for help.

I spent weeks getting ready, gathering materials and pouring over every resource I could find on demons. My plan was to hopefully summon a benevolent demon rather than the “drag you down to hell and eat your soul” type. My life wasn’t great, but I’d rather not become dinner for a demon.

My plans had been delayed for a few days, since I couldn’t find powdered sulfur anywhere and eventually had to buy it online. Once it had arrived, I began setting the ritual up. According to the website I had found (EZDemonSummonz.com), I needed to draw a pentagram with the sulfur and then draw a ring around the pentagram with salt. The salt would act as an uncrossable barrier in case the demon I summoned wanted to munch on my soul.

Once the lines were drawn, I placed candles at the five points on the pentagram, lit them, and turned off the lights. I knelt before the satanic symbol and closed my eyes. The incantation had taken a lot of practice to get down, seeing as the entire thing was in Latin. But with a lot of practice and some MVP moments from Google Translate, I managed to learn. Taking a deep breath, I began to speak.

“Satanas, corriour mitte mihi ad hoc tempus opus. Excubabuntque Levitæ ad præcepta ne se plenissimam, et semel tantum opus consummatum est, ut non reverteretur.”

For a few moments, nothing happened. I figured that I had messed up some of the pronunciation and was getting up to look at the website to double-check when the pentagram began to glow. Backing away, my gut was suddenly screaming “THIS WAS A TERRIBLE IDEA!” as the small flames of the candles grew to a terrifying height and intensity. It felt like all the air in my room was being sucked out, suffocating me.

And then, just as fast as the chaos had begun, there was silence. There was a slight smell of sulfur in the air, and a thin layer of smoke hung in the air. The flames had died back down to a normal size, casting twisted shadows across the room. As the smoke began to dissipate, I saw that I was no longer alone.

• edited May 2021

Desperate Measures (Part 2)

“Hello? Human?”

The demon’s voice was decisively male. It was deep and mellow, with a hint of concern.

“Um….hello.”

I had been thinking about what to say for days, but now that the moment was here, my words were escaping me.

“Hey! How are you?”

I couldn’t make out his features in the dim light, and the flicker of the candles did nothing to ease my nerves. I would catch flashes of his smile or the tip of a horn, but never his full face. Fear started to take hold.

“Hey, are you okay?”, he asked.

“I….uh….I’m….”, I stammered.

“You’re scared. I can feel it. Don’t be, alright? I’m not here to hurt you.”

His voice wasn’t malicious. On the contrary, it had a soft and concerned tone. But the bubble of fear in my chest remained.

“You’re still scared. How about this, I’ll turn the lights on so you can get a good look at me, alright? This candlelight isn’t helping to ease your fears.”

At that moment, I found my words.
    “Butyoucantstepoutofthatcirclesohowareyougonnaturnthelightsonandalsohowdidyouknowwhatiwasfeeling”

Real smooth.

The demon laughed. It was a bright, full sound, and it made me want to smile and laugh along.

“To answer your first question, demons are naturally talented with magic. So all I need to do is concentrate a bit annnnnddddd….”

With a pop, the lights in my room blazed to life. I squinted as my eyes quickly adjusted, trying to get a better look at the demon.

“And to answer your second question, I can sense the feelings of others. I don’t feel them in the same way an empath does, but I know what others are feeling. I’m a clypeus, or a protection demon. My job is to help shield humans from things that can hurt them, whether that be physical danger or mental harm.”

As he spoke, I was able to get a better look at him. His skin was a deep brown, almost black. He was well-built, tall with strong arms and a broad chest. His eyes were a stunning gold with flecks of silver. He had on a simple white t-shirt and jeans, hands stuffed into his pockets and a warm smile on his face. But his most obvious feature was his horns. They curled out from his temples, forming tight spirals that were about the size of a softball.

“So, what did you summon me for?”

Yet again, I was reduced to a stuttering mess. The demon just laughed as I struggled to find my words, remaining patient and cheerful as I floundered.

“You’re still nervous. Maybe I should tell you my name. Do you think that would help?”

I just nodded, earning another of the demon’s wonderful laughs.

“Alright. So like I said, I’m a clypeus, so I just shortened it to Cy. It’s much easier for humans to pronounce.”

After a moment, Cy chuckled.

“You’re still a bit fearful, aren’t you? No worries! I’ll share a bit more about myself. I did just meet you, so it’s only fair. Let’s see….well, first thing to know about me, I’m a HUGE hugger. Like, giving out hugs is a hobby. I love being able to give someone the security of being in my arms and watch as all the bad things stop hurting them. Oh! I also love meeting new people and getting to know them! Which is perfect, since I get to meet new people all the time. Also, I think there’s nothing better than curling up in bed with a good book. Hm….what else….”

Finally, I thought of something to say.

“Can….can I have a hug?”

Cy’s smile grew wider as he chuckled.

“Of course you can. Here, let me come to you.”

“Oh, but you can’t step outside of that circle. I can break it, just give me a moment….”

“There’s no need for that.” Cy said, his smile turning a bit mischievous. “You see, a salt circle doesn’t actually ward away demons. That’s just a myth. I just didn’t want to scare you any more than you already were.”

To prove his point, Cy stepped over the salt and towards me. I backed up without thinking, bumping into the wall as I did so. Cy’s smile waivered.

“If I’m moving too fast for you, please tell me. I’m here to help, not to hurt. We can take things slower if you’d like.”

“No, it’s alright. Just a bit nervous still, that’s all.”

Slowly, I moved forward toward Cy. His smile brightened as I did so, and he spread his arms. Once I got close enough to feel his body heat, I hesitated. Cy didn’t pull me in, but instead waited until I made contact before wrapping his arms around me.

He was unbelievably soft and warm, and as soon as his arms closed around me, I suddenly forgot what had made me summon him in the first place. His touch was gentle, arms barely touching me as I buried my head in his chest and breathed in his scent. He smelled like rosemary with a hint of....was that lemon?

“You….you can hold me a bit tighter if you’d like,” I said, my voice muffled as I nuzzled closer to him.

Cy chuckled and drew me a bit closer to him, my head buzzing as the vibrations traveled through his chest.

“You know, for how nervous you were just a few seconds ago, you got comfortable really fast.”

“Is that...is that bad?” I pulled my head away from his chest and looked up at him, only to find him smiling back.

“Oh, of course not! It’s like I said, I’m here for your comfort. Speaking of which, what do you want to do? We can talk about what made you summon me, we could just talk about unrelated topics, or we can just stay like this. Whatever you want.”

Sighing, I nuzzled back into Cy’s chest and squeezed a little harder.

“Let’s just hug for a while.”

• edited May 2021

Desperate Measures (Part 3, finale)

I don’t know how long the two of us just stood in the middle of my room and hugged, but I didn’t care. Cy was wonderful. He didn’t say a word as we embraced, letting me nuzzle and squeeze him as much as I wanted. He was warm, and just being in his arms made me slightly drowsy. But eventually, my legs began to ache from standing for so long. I didn’t want to let go, but by this point I was leaning heavily on Cy.

“Hey, can….can we sit down?”

“Absolutely. Just here on the bed, or somewhere else?” Cy began to let me go, but had to steady me as I wobbled.

“The bed is fine,” I said, immediately realizing how eager I had sounded. “But only if you’re comfortable with it! I didn’t mean it a weird way…”

“It’s alright, I didn’t think you meant it like that,” Cy laughed. “And if you think something would make you feel safe, I would do it regardless.”

I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up a bit as we sat down. Cy looked at me with kind eyes, silently asking what I wanted to do.

“Um….I was thinking that we could maybe….cuddle, a bit?”

As soon as the words left my mouth, I began to regret speaking.

“I don’t mean in a weird way,” I said frantically. “But I just….I just thought it might help if I had someone to hold. But it’s okay if you don’t want to! I totally understand!”

I probably would’ve kept going, but Cy placed one of his hands gently over mine, and the sudden contact shut me up.

“Hey, it’s alright,” he said, smiling warmly. “If that’s what you want, that’s what we’ll do. I have no issues with it.”

“Can I just...can I get another hug?”

“Of course.”

As we embraced, I felt all my anxiety disappear, just as it had before.

“So...when we hug, I feel like all the negative emotions just….go away,” I said, snuggling into Cy’s chest once more. “Is that normal?”

“Ah, you noticed that,” Cy said, chuckling softly. “Most people don’t even realize it when I start working my magic. I can suppress all the negativity in a person for a time. I can’t take the feelings away no matter how much I’d want to, but something is better than nothing. Giving people time away from those feelings often helps them solve their issues, which makes the negative feelings less powerful. And as long as I can make a difference, I’m happy.”

“I see,” I mumbled, another wave of drowsiness washing over me.

“Anyways, how do you like to cuddle? I’m comfortable with pretty much everything, so it’s up to you.”

Suddenly I was wide awake, embarrassment replacing grogginess.

“I uh….I’ve never actually cuddled before.” My voice was barely a whisper, but Cy heard me nonetheless.

“That’s alright. Nothing to be ashamed of. Would you like me to take the lead, then?”

“Yes, please,” I said directly into his chest, making him giggle a bit. It was bright and bubbly, melting any doubts I had about what we were about to do.

“So how much contact would you like? I mean, we did just hug for ages, but I always like to ask.”

“Uh….I was hoping that I could maybe….rest my head on your shoulder? Or is that too much?”

“Well considering the fact that you’ve been driving your head into my chest this entire time, I’d say that’s fine,” Cy joked. “I have no issues with it.”

I suddenly felt very giddy. I had dreamed of something like this for so long, and now it was about to happen!

“So how would we um….begin?”

“Well,” Cy began, letting go of me and made his way towards the head of the bed, “You and I would sit next to each other, and I would wrap one of my arms around you while you rest your head on my shoulder. Beyond that, you just tell me what feels right or wrong and we’ll go from there.”

Cy had propped himself up on a few pillows, reclining back slightly. “Are you still okay with this? I can feel your apprehension.”

“Oh, yeah,” I said sheepishly, “I’m just a bit nervous.”

“I understand,” he chuckled. “Just tell me if you feel uncomfortable at any time and we can stop, alright?”

I nodded and moved to his left side, sliding between his arm and torso. It was a bit awkward at first while I tried to find a good spot for my right arm, eventually finding a comfortable position. I put my other arm on his chest and lay my head on his shoulder.

Cy’s free hand had come up to meet mine, but stopped short. “Are you alright with me caressing your arm?”

“Yeah,” I sighed, basking in the warmth and softness that now surrounded me. “That would be nice.”

As Cy stroked my arm, my mind began to feel fuzzy. The exhaustion from the day’s events had combined with the warmth and comfort wrapping around me to create a powerful sedative that made my eyelids feel heavier than bricks.

“Hey,” I mumbled, “can I ask a favor of you?”

“Mmhm.”

“Can….can I fall asleep like this?”

A chuckle reverberated in Cy’s chest. “Of course you can. I’m yours for the night.”

“Thank you,” I said as I closed my eyes, listening to Cy’s breathing as I drifted off.

It was the best night of sleep I’d ever had.

• edited January 2022

@respectful YES!!! I was looking for these fun stories and couldn't find them anywhere!!! Maybe you are of a mind to start adding some new stories? Or maybe someone else can write some cuddle fiction. These were so amazing and it is not fun when you can't locate some beautiful cuddle fiction to share with other. Thank you so much for finding them!!

I can't wait to hear the next little novella. 🥰💗😊 (of course.... NOOOOOOOOO Pressure!!!)