I'm leaving Cuddle Comfort...

[Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)

This has been a very great and interesting experience! I have learned a lot about myself and about the human race:-) I will be going off the grid even further with deleting my FB account and other avenues of social media, in order to delve deeper into my Spiritual work. If you would like to follow my work, here is my website: gentlethunderniidilsta.com
Infinite Blessings to all!
Flower of Life

Comments

• edited January 2018

I wish you the best with your new path.

PS. You might want to consider de-activation instead of deletion so you don't lose your karma. There was a Pro last year with loads of karma who confidently deleted her account. Later she showed interest in coming back but I think she found it too disheartening once she knew the karma couldn't be returned.

• Best wishes and thank you for leaving your website information. Your journey sounds fascinating :)

• I will miss you flower ! Though we didn't know each other as well as I would have liked, you are one of the very first people on here to welcome me to the site and reached out to say hello at a time when i was still a bit shy and unsure about being here . If its meant to be we will cross paths someday. Otherwise please take care of yourself, and thank you for being a beautiful creature , inside and out !

• I think it’s amazing that you’re leaving social media. I always feel so much better in those times where I detach myself. Til we meet again my friend <3

• @FlowerofLife it's been a wonderful pleasure having you here and the occasional talks. I wish you the best on your new path and hope to see you in the future ^_^

• Blessings on your journey!! <3