Top 220 female professionals according to karma comments

Comments

• edited February 2018

@ubergigglefritz "The title implies a lot more awesomeness than that."

I looked for phrases like "more than 5 stars" or "best ever" for the ones in bold, and "highly recommended" for the others. That seemed like a reasonable definition of "top".

That was still pretty subjective though, and obviously misses a lot of wonderful cuddlers who didn't happen to have karma. So "according to karma comments" is important in the title.

Personally I would love to cuddle any (all!) of the people listed (and you too!), because if you're a good cuddler then the experience is always amazing ...

• Great list for new cuddlers. Its should be updated

• Definitely should be updated.

I don't think there is another person on this site who has as much karma as myself at this point ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Add me to Florida!! Lol and donโ€™t forget little ol Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

• edited August 2020

I agree, very good list. It also helps rookies to find easily established and reputable professionals in their area

• @Scifixplorer, @MissAdventurous:

should be updated

I previously wrote:

to take the pressure off professionals to get karma comments about being "more than 5 stars" etc., this is probably a one off thing

... but maybe that's not a valid argument.

It could be fun looking through karma comments again, since they can be very heartwarming.

One issue though -- it can be a bit subjective sometimes deciding whether someone's karma indicates they are a "recommended cuddler" or a "more than 5 star cuddler". Are people OK with leaving that responsibility in my hands? Any another alternatives? (I'm not fond of committees though ... :/ ).

There's also a choice between updating (overwriting) the original list, or creating a totally new one in a new thread.

• @respectful If you update, maybe put the year in the title. ๐Ÿ˜‡

• edited August 2020

@respectful I can understand your concern, but I feel it does have a more positive benefit. The list can provide those who are new to the site easy reference to well established pros in their area. It can also serve as a little "free advertising and recognition" for those pros who work hard to provide the best sessions they can.

As for taking the pressure off professionals about being more than 5 stars, I can see where you're coming from, but I believe this "pressure" can be positive. It can serve as a little motivation for Pros to provide the best sessions they can and to become a little more involved on the site.

As for your concern about subjectivity, I'd say maybe try to just list the active pros who have a substantial amount of Karma (Like 15 reviews?) in their city or area?

As for frequency of updating, maybe put out an updated list once a year?

Just my thoughts :)

• My only issue with this is that new pros need the chance to grow and gain positive karma. We've all started from zero.

It would be a shame to lose some potentially great pros because all the attention/promotion is on the established ones.

• @EllexxBelle Fair Point. But like I said, think of it as a recognition for pros and a resource for rookies. And it can also encourage new pros to interact more with new users and encourage the use of the karma system

But still a valid point though.

• @EllexxBelle it's the same exact situation in all industries everywhere. When I started, I had no karma, and my rate indicated that. We all have to start somewhere, but it's always the case that businesses start with zero reviews and are never in any top / best list for their industry. That doesn't mean they can't succeed, but just the fact that they're new. Many new businesses do different things to entice people to give them a try over established businesses. I think there is a real problem here that new professionals feel they can come in with no karma and charge exactly as much as established professionals. Maybe a top list being available as a resource for potential clients would help encourage new professionals to do what professionals do in many other industries do - charge less, offer specials, deals, promotions, etc - to encourage people to give them a chance even though they are new. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being new, it doesn't mean they are a poor professional, but there's also nothing wrong with having a top list. Something for new people to strive for maybe? That's not a bad thing. ๐Ÿ˜Š The biggest difficulty is figuring out how to determine what qualifies as "top." ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• edited August 2020

Another question:

The original list put some pros in bold, indicating that there was at least one karma comment about being "more than 5 stars", "best person I've ever cuddled" etc.

Should a new list still have this distinction between "recommended" and "super amazing"? (This is less subjective than it might sound, since these karma comments are fairly obvious, but does it seem fair & useful?).

@EagleCuddles "I'd say maybe try to just list the active pros who have a substantial amount of Karma (Like 15 reviews?)"

The karma comments themselves are probably more interesting to me than the number of comments. It's fun reading through them by the way:

Karma comments for female professionals

• I'd say the distinction shouldn't be there. I find it kind of unnecessary.

As you're thoughts on reading the Karma comments, gotta admit they are pretty fun. In that case, I'd say if a pro has less Karma, but more interesting or well written reviews then list them :+1:

Though, keep the organization of the list. By country then state and then city, etc. Its very resourceful

• edited August 2020

@respectful I disagree with @EagleCuddles . With how karma works here it's pretty easy to get "good" karma. People fear retaliation since it's so easy. You basically just have to arrive, cuddle x hours, and don't steal. So to accumulate y karma, you just have to be around long enough. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ While there are people that don't say much regardless of how amazing someone might be, if you are a "top professional" in quality, you'll get at least one karma comment as you describe, easy. It's definitely an important distinction.

• @ubergigglefritz Hmm interesting point

• @respectful I have a fair amount of karma that says โ€œover five starsโ€. I think itโ€™s definitely helped me to receive a lot more cuddlers. It might be worth keeping that as mentioned as it seems to draw cuddlers in.

• I'll create an updated list, but it will take a month or two because of some changes to the way search works (it's harder than it used to be to get a list of all professionals in the world -- I'll have to repeat the search a few times and combine them).

• Okay ya'll this is my take on receiving Karma & my- so what about the Karma-
    When I first joined CC as a professional there was only ONE other pro in Seattle proper & the others were in Auburn or Bothell, etc. Now, I typically do not ask for Karma so everything on my profile has been posted b/c the client wanted to. Is Genuine. And how to know? I mean if I've been on here since "the beginning" why don't I have a million over 5 star reviews??? Am I a 3star cuddler the rest of the time? The only way to know for yourself is to book a session with me and then show up.
    I can only ever just be myself & whether or not a client posts Karma, I am always that same gal. I am happy with that.
    As far as the popularity contest goes....Big Deal. It is fun to compile lists etc. Just Remember....Anyone can get votes (karma) & certainly the most by asking for them.
    My client told me a professional demanded he post Karma before he could leave & that he felt very pressured and uncomfortable so he basically copied the Karma someone else had left for her.
    Sooo, until you actually have your Experience with her/him it's all just extra information. Reviews are useful b/c you feel you can gauge prior to forking out $$$, you hope. Unless you are co--herced to post a good review in-spite-of it all where you wouldn't have left one otherwise b/c the professional had a very bad cold. Hmmmm.
    So, new cuddlers with no Karma just may be that gem & not know it yet. So don't be discouraged & be yourself as much as you can be & If you have an inner light, just let it shine. ~& you'll know when you are making a difference for others hearts, healing & to me, that's what really counts....~Amor

• edited September 2020

I wrote:

I'll create an updated list, but it will take a month or two

So here is where it's up to so far ...

I have a list of just under 700 female professionals who have logged in in the last couple of months, and I've downloaded the karma comments for each of them.

Initially I thought it would be interesting to take a different approach this time: instead of sorting people into the categories "best" and "highly recommended" (as well as "other"), I thought it could be interesting to classify their karma comments too. Emoji seemed like a good way to do that visually, so here were the categories:

๐Ÿ’ฏ ~ a comment said they were the best, 6 out of 5 stars etc. (same as boldface in the old system)
    ๐ŸŒŸ ~ cuddling skill, being intuitive, leaves clients feeling refreshed
    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ~ professional, being on time, good communication, nice environment
    ๐Ÿ˜€ ~ friendly and welcoming, puts at ease, feels like an old friend
    ๐Ÿ’• ~ caring, compassionate, empathetic, safe, good listener
    ๐ŸŒฑ ~ healing, therapeutic, nurturing, comforting
    ๐Ÿ‘ซ ~ engaged, present, attentive, unrushed
    ๐ŸŒน ~ appearance, smile, voice, soft to cuddle
    ๐ŸŒž ~ personality, nature, being genuine
    ๐Ÿ—จ ~ conversation
    ๐ŸŽ“ ~ intelligence, knowledge, advice
    ๐ŸŽ‰ ~ humor, fun, playfulness

Then each professional would have a list of the ones that applied to them. For example, @Brandi (with her 66 karma comments!) has all twelve:

@Brandi ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ’• ๐ŸŒฑ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ—จ ๐ŸŽ“ ๐ŸŽ‰

But there are some problems with doing things this way. Apart from it taking a long time to do, I think almost all of the categories apply to all good cuddlers, so it can be a matter of coincidence whether someone has mentioned it in one of their karma comments yet. For example, all good cuddlers can potentially be therapeutic and healing, but maybe none of their clients so far have felt like that was their specific need, so none of their karma mentions it.

So I'm leaning towards going back to the original system of just putting the best cuddlers in bold face. Though even that has its limitations; reading the comments carefully, I think there are some amazing sounding people who no one has happened to say "this is (one of) the best professionals I've ever cuddled". So it needs a bit of subjective judgement.

Anyway -- unless someone can convince me to use this system, I might just use the old system (a list with some names in bold). But just for interest, here are a few more using emojis to show what it would look like:

@ArmsWideOpen ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ’• ๐ŸŒฑ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ—จ ๐ŸŽ“ ๐ŸŽ‰
    @Autumnrose ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ—จ ๐ŸŽ‰
    @Bambisinzcuddle ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ’• ๐ŸŒฑ ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ—จ
    @Breeonna ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒž
    @Casey191 ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ—จ ๐ŸŽ“

It's also been fun to read through the professionals' amazing karma comments -- some of them really make me smile (and want to go cuddle those people!).

Edit: Another possibility is just to put one or two emojis after a cuddler's name to indicate the main type of thing clients have said about them; some professionals are particularly caring, or great at conversation, etc.

• Maybe having a mixture? I think having a visual aspect makes it stand out and look more appealing. I think itโ€™s a cute idea. Have your old way of doing it and do what you suggested last. Whatever two or three emojis are their strongest suits based off their karma, that could give prospective cuddlers an idea.

If a cuddler is intrigued by the gilded name and seeing certain emojis, they can take the research from there and just click on the link to see them. I think just doing a few emojis as their strong suit helps so itโ€™s not a popularity contest where some great cuddlers who only have a few karma only have one emoji where more experienced pros have 12 emojis and stand out even more. Equality! Lol

Youโ€™re awesome!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’–

• @Sheena123 "Maybe having a mixture ... do what you suggested last"

I think that's probably my preference at the moment, for all those reasons. Thanks for your thoughts!

• @respectful I love the "top" emoji option. A question... I hope I will make it on the list this time, and I know I am an anomaly since I am 100% on the road now. I currently have four states on my regular circuit, and hopes to add the states between (I currently regularly go to NC and AL, but no regulars in between yet, lol ๐Ÿ˜†). How do you think I could be in the list? ๐Ÿ˜ž

• I like the mix idea as well ๐Ÿ˜œ
    If it applies well , I like the icon idea.

• @ubergigglefritz "I hope I will make it on the list this time"

Well it includes all past karma, so no concerns there. Clients have said plenty of positive things about you!

• @respectful FYI, the cuddlers from NV no longer have active accounts and some have deleted them

• @CrossFitNLattes I'll do what I can to make the list current and exclude deleted accounts and so on, but it won't really be updated afterwards (maybe just for a week or two in case someone notices a wrong location etc.).

• I think I should be somewhere on the list! I cuddle primarily in Santa Clara but live in Hawaii!

• @RamanAngel This list isn't being kept up to date (it's from a couple of years ago), but you're certainly on the more recent list. :)