Motivations for being on this site

2»

Comments

• @Morpheus I always have the zone

• [Deleted User]davek3890 (deleted user)

@pmvines Exactly. That's a great point and I like the genuineness of this, to find someone of the opposite sex to just chill out as friends. Thank you for sharing!

The rest of you need a therapist not a cuddler! :) ahah

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Everyone needs a therapist.

• [Deleted User]davek3890 (deleted user)

@chococuddles ahah yes! I have a therapist!

• Therapists and cuddlers for all.

• I actually am a therapist lol

• The crazy ones usually are

• I'm a 40 y/o gay male and I don't have the energy to meet anyone. I'm not really sexual but every now and then I would like to cuddle up, listen to music, or maybe watch a movie with a nice guy. Not all gay guys are sex maniacs. We like therapeutic hugs too!

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

@looking2touch That's kind of my problem as well. I love my alone time and not dying to meet someone. More sensual than sexual so just need a nice warm cuddle. By candlelight? Even better.

• My motivation for being here is because I crave touch. I like the fact I am able to get the cuddles I need without the expectation for more. so far all of my cuddle partners have been respectful and sweet so it’s been a super enjoyable experience for me.

• My motivation is to meet some fun, open and like-minded people! This thread had proven that I have indeed stumbled upon the correct watering hole for that!

• My profile says why I am here, so just go look. No need to repeat it here.
    Also, I can update my profile at any time, but once I post here, it's cast in stone.

• [Deleted User]gmr44 (deleted user)

Some of these motivations you guys give for cuddling are so innocent and cute, ya’ll gon make me cry ?

For me I’d say it’s because I miss being held like in past relationships. I had a very messy relationship end in September and am too traumatized to date rn (not joking). I’m really shy so even when I do go out I have trouble talking to guys. I also hate the pressure that sites like Tinder give.

Touch seems to really ease my anxiety I seem to have. Lack of snuggles in the winter is also quite depressing.

This should be interesting. Good luck everyone! Hope you find what you’re looking for.

• I am on here because I cannot just cuddle with my bf, it always has to turn into something more. On his end. Oh, for a night of tv watching in front of my fireplace, Christmas tree lights slowly flashing (yes, it is STILL up)...glass of wine...JUST cuddling...big sigh.

• [Deleted User]Cris033 (deleted user)

I personally have never cuddled, but lately i started feeling weird, craving some sort of attention. I suppose it might be a complete lack of touch? :v No idea. But i thought it would be very nice to find someone to cuddle with, especially when this is a platonic site instead of a pesky dating site.

• @Cris033 I can relate to what you wrote there.

• [Deleted User]MoonlightSonata (deleted user)

I've always been a big fan of cuddling, snuggling, and giving hugs. I saw this site and felt that it was definitely a place I fit in. I hope that I can give cuddles, hugs, and snuggles to those who need them. It's always good to offer comfort to those who need it.

• I just want to find someone special and cuddle up with them!