Comfy cuddles in the Bay Area, CA

edited June 2018 in Cuddle Requests

Hi ?

If anyone is looking for some warm spring cuddles, I will be in the Bay Area from April 14-18th. Feel free to message me and let me know what time you are looking to get cozy next week. Editing to add that during this visit, I am not able to host. However, public cuddling or if you are able to host would be a lovely alternative.

Edited 6/9/2018: I am back in sacramento and host in my home there. I prefer not to travel the 1.5+ hour each way trip to the Bay Area. So if you seek cuddles, please keep that in mind.

Comments

• Hello, How are you. I am new here and saw your forum post. I read it and notice your invite was near me. So I went to your page and noticed you are a paid professional cuddlier. I am not sure if your was post was an invite for a free cuddle session or an advertisement for a paid session.
    Can you please explain to me, sorry I you are the first contact I am making on this site.
    My profile is pretty descriptive, wondering what you think of it?
    Also, should you respond back I am sure to have questions about becoming a professional cuddlier may you let me ask you some things. Hope you are enjoying your day.

• Any post by a pro cuddler is an offer for a paid cuddle session unless stated otherwise (which I’ve never seen)