Food That Cuddles From the Inside Out

Comments

• [Deleted User]Cheetoching (deleted user)

Guys

BLT

• Im from Texas sooo.....What-a-burger?

• @White_Knight i moved away from OKC most of a year ago. I miss Whataburger. It gave my tummy a hug in the best way.

• @Cheetoching would you believe I'd never eaten a BLT as a sandwich until a few years ago? I always ate them layer by layer in the past.

• [Deleted User]lilredmage (deleted user)

Korean spicy pork bellies with sticky white rice and this sweet dipping sauce.

• @lilredmage - oh, that sounds good!!

• Ooh, @lilredmage I've never had that, but it sounds yummy!

• You had ne at belly

• [Deleted User]choicesvital (deleted user)

Umm.. can I say cuddle also serves as a food :) .. French fries with ketchup :p or Thai green curry .. Infact Thai curry do stimulate desire to cuddle!

• edited June 2018

@choicesvital But how about Thai curry and ketchup? Or French fries and green curry ? Actually the last one doesn't sound bad. First one, not so much

• another one: cheesy chessy pizza and mac and cheese lol

• @stellarosass I realize fully that what I am about to say will make the foodies on here wag their finger at me, but Ci Ci's (not sure if you have it, it is a low cost pizza buffet chain that typically has an arcade for kids) actually has got a mac and cheese pizza that I literally crave at times!! You can request a specific pizza to have all to yourself along with all the buffet jazz for the same price, and I will order one every time with a side of hot peppers!

• I love breakfast food and cuddling. Morning snuggles are the best! Add some french toast and fresh berries to a good cuddle. Day made.

• @pmvines we need a CiCi's date to eat all the mac and cheese pizza.

@choicesvital French friends (Thank you autocorrect...) Are love. With all the sauces and toppings. Bbq sauce, Red Robin's Campfire sauce, Chick-fil-A's honey roasted bbq sauce, cheese fries with bacon, poutine... You can't go wrong.

@TeddieB I never thought about cuddling with French toast, but that sounds heavenly!

• @Thellie It is all you can eat so we actually could quite literally eat all of the mac and cheese pizza

• @pmvines oh, I know! I love CiCi's. When I was a nanny I would take the the girls (and sometimes their friends as well) out to CiCi's once a week or every other so the parents could have "date night". And we would finish our evening by seeing the animals at the pet store across the parking lot. Good times... Sometimes they had a chicken bacon ranch pizza that was to die for...

I am disappointed in this thread. Not a single person has posted a photo. Let's change that, shall we?

Spicy Pork Bellies

• Ooooh... That looks tasty.

I made Crack Chicken Noodle soup for my friend before a cuddle date this weekend. Not quite the same as being cuddled from the inside out, but super tasty![](https://i.imgur.com/HwbSUOOl.jpg)

• That's quite a variety of beer to accompany one bowl of soup lol

• I sometimes make something like this when I need a 'feel good' snack. A Belgian waffle with berries.

• @pmvines no beer! Ciders and meads and wine! It was a fun night... Lol

@UKGuy that snack would brighten any day!

• [Deleted User]choicesvital (deleted user)

I wonder Idea anyone can ever finish that in one sitting :)

• edited June 2018

@Thellie - I love cider, my current favourites are ACE Pear Cider and Wyder's Prickly Pineapple. I have not seen that particular brand on your table.

@UKGuy You have access to Pineapple Cider???

• @UKGuy I'm not familiar with these brands either. My friend likes finding unique things for us to try.

• edited June 2018

@lilredmage - here is the Prickly Pineapple Cider. It's brewed in Vermont by the Vermont Cider Co in Middlebury VT. It's flavoured with pineapple juice and prickly pear cactus juice. You can find it in the supermarkets here in AZ.

• Oh my, @UKGuy I need that! Right now I'm drinking an Austin Eastciders Texas Honey Cider. Quite tasty.

• edited June 2018

@Thellie - I just went to Austin Eastciders website, typed in my zipcode and there is nowhere within 100 miles to buy that cider. It's only available in Texas and Oklahoma currently. Oh well, next time I'm in Austin.

• We found it in the Kansas City, Missouri area, so it might not have everywhere listed. I have my beer geek friend hunting down your Wyder's. There's a couple places that may have it in the area!

• I remember Wyders from when I lived in Vermont, and I had passed by their warehouse in Middlebury several times. Was quite popular