Food That Cuddles From the Inside Out

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User]choicesvital (deleted user)
    edited June 2018

@Thellie , :) French friends sounds equally cool too..
    @pmvines , I haven’t tried the mix n match of fries n Thai curry yet :) but pineapple cider is something I am going to try mixing with my apple cider :) .. now that @UKGuy shared the pineapple cider

• [Deleted User]choicesvital (deleted user)

@UKGuy , @lilredmage , @Thellie , @pmvines - I just ordered this

• @Thellie yas! Just made French toast today...also just thought of another one...I think I'm going to bake chocolate chip cookies right before my regular gets to my place, so we can cuddle to the scent of fresh baked ? cookies <3 yaaas!!! Is it obvious I love cookies? Lol

• @choicesvital Ciderboys is one of my favorites! Their mimosa flavor and pineapple and strawberry are my favorites.

@TeddieB brilliant!!

• soups are very much applicable. i just had the craving for ramen today and then thought of pho as well. these are very well meant to be comfort foods, but not too far from foods that cuddle. :)

• [Deleted User]Cudddddles (deleted user)

My mom's home-made bread, buttered.... Or home-made crepes with dulce de leche ??

• Ooh, @Cudddddles that sounds yummy!

• [Deleted User]lilredmage (deleted user)

@choicesvital I may have to go pick some of those up for myself this weekend!

• Cuddle first, take a break open a juniors cheesecake with fresh strawberries and blueberries with some milk, and then back to cuddling.

• Chocolate Souffle ...creamy and smooth. It makes you feel warm and sweet inside similar to a nice cuddle.

• jeesh you guys are making me hungry... @Cudddddles yes to crepes!!!