Cuddles for over 50

Se me that a lot of people is not interested in others over 50. We. Need cuddles too

Anyone else finding the same situation

Comments

• Ageism is a thing. I've read periodic complaints by older guys that they can't get a reply from anyone. Except for maybe, "Eww, you're too old."

But I've also heard from older women that they almost never get any inquiries from guys. So while young females are deluged with messages, older ones are largely ignored ---- even by guys their own age. So it seems there is the phenomenon of the 62-year-old guy who can't get a cuddle with the 25-year-old woman, but is himself uninterested in cuddling the 59-year-old woman. Not saying that's you. Just that it happens.

Maybe the trick is to be famous by the time you are old. I don't think most would turn down Brad Pitt (56), George Clooney (57), Or Denzel Washington (63). Likewise, few guys would pass on Halle Berry (52), Jamie Lee Curtis (59), or Sigourney Weaver (68). ;-)

• [Deleted User]apvalerius (deleted user)

For me, age proximity does not matter in a cuddler, neither pro nor enthusiast. I choose my cuddlers based on their profiles and geographic proximity.

• Just looking for women myself, but I have my search age range set for 18 to 100, so I definitely wouldn't have an issue cuddling an older woman. They don't even have to be Cassandra Peterson/Elvira (she's 66). lol

• [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)

I only go 18-80. ?.

I am sure some girls have ignored me over my age, but there are enough here willing to cuddle with me so it hasnt been a problem. Strangely enough, I seem to struggle more with women closer in age to me. Because I am certainly happy to cuddle with women my age as well.

• Yup old guys are ageist against women their own age. Youth and attractiveness are always given preference.

• @floaties16 Not by me! Not that I'm old yet. LOL I've cuddled people in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s. In the process I've found that youth and beauty don't always equate to cuddle skillz. Not to mention the fact that variety is the spice of life. :-)

• edited August 2018

There are very few older women on this site. It mostly seems to be twenties and thirties. Just lately I've noticed more and more 18-year olds signing up. I've also noticed that quite a few of the limited number of older women specify they only want to cuddle younger guys.

• [Deleted User]SJSpooner (deleted user)
    edited August 2018

I am a 48 year old enthusiast female and I prefer to cuddle men between 45-60. My profile states my preference as between 40-60, but as I get older I realize that 40 is pretty young for me. I just prefer the energy of more mature men. Something that has been interesting to me (although probably not surprising) is that I most often get contacted by much younger men - 20's and and 30's mainly.

Only occasionally do I get messages from men close to my age. I imagine that most 48 year old men are not interested in cuddling a more mature woman (or woman of their approximate age).

When I AM contacted by men in my age range, it turns out that most of them admit to being married/in a relationship and not honest with their wives/girlfriends about their "cuddle hobby", and even though this is all platonic - I just don't feel comfortable with someone who is not above board with their partner.

So, yes... we all have our own particular challenges finding suitable cuddle friends on here - male or female, young or old.

@floaties16 , I would love cuddle with women my age. But my own personal experience is that they are actually tougher to connect with on this site and there just arent nany of them.

• I'm a pro cuddler and I'd say over half of my clients are over 50. Although I've had good n bad experiences with both younger and older I tend to have more positive cuddles with guys in the plus 50 age group. I think the oldest gentleman I've cuddled was almost 40 years older than me and to this day he's one of my favorites who I'd cuddle with again in a heartbeat.

Damn right @MissX! Guys over 50 Rock! ?

• @MissX What made him one of your favorites?

• Well, he was very interesting and easy to talk n listen to. Also was a perfect gentleman the whole time. Made me feel very safe from the moment he arrived. The other thing is harder to put in words but I felt like I had made a very positive impact.

• I'm a 65 year old female. I signed up less than a week ago and got my first message within minutes and several within the first half hour . . . and I signed up at 1:30 a.m. So, yes, older women - at least this older woman - do get inquiries and I met my first cuddler the following evening. He was wonderful, respectful. It was a good experience and left me feeling optimistic. I've had inquiries from men ranging in age from their late 20s up to their 60s. I read in the statistics that only 21% of the members of this site are women so it does put us at an advantage. We'll see how this works out over time but so far my experience has been very good.

• I’m 69 years old and I confess that from the emergence of my first gray whiskers I have had a preference for the company of those young enough to not remind me of the speed at which I have been aging. My observation is that this site, as much as it is largely filled with good and sincere people, exists with a few unspoken truths. I think that even the majority who are sincere about the platonic nature of the cuddling couples that are found tend to choose partners who look both physically and psychically like the people they would choose to date were it a dating site. Of course there are exceptions, many more in denial but look around.

• I am an equal opportunity cuddler =)

The folly of youth seems to be not understanding that people are people. All shapes, all sizes, all ages, whatever social group. We are all humans, body, mind and soul.

The folly of age seems to be wishing for youth.

These are of course, broad stroke generalizations. People are entitled to their preferences. However, I do think that excluding certain groups of people based on any particular trait, such as age, greatly limits one's life experience.

• @Spoonie
    I didn’t ignore u and wouldn’t refuse to see you in person if we were closer.
    @quietman775
    Well said.
    @marconi
    I am a non judgmental, equal opportunity pro cuddler. We are here, just some may be harder to find than others. I personally don’t care about your relationships. I feel we all deserve human contact, compassion, someone to talk to and someone to spend time with that isn’t cold towards us. I don’t even look at a person’s age height or weight when reading their profile it’s all about what they say.

@Kai816 I have enjoyed our conversations. If/when the opportunity arises, I look forward to our cuddle.

• I cuddle up to 65. I like it.

• I'm sorry if you're not finding much cuddles. Most of the men I cuddle are older. Although, I don't cuddle anyone based on their age, ive had like 2 younger guys. If someone is close enough, sweet, & respectful I'm open to cuddling.

• I am 50 and I would prefer to cuddle with men over 35, I guess I feel weird about the 20-30 range because my girls are in that age range. I have had a variety of ages requesting to cuddle most of which have been banned because cuddling wasn’t all they wanted. ?

• @quietman775 I’d also cuddle with Sam Elliott I believe 74, or John Travolta, he is 64. Course I’d also cuddle with Olivia Newton-John 70!! I seem to be drawn to older men, but I always have.

• @marconi I don't mind cuddling older men , in fact I prefer it

• [Deleted User]xdriver60 (deleted user)

Im 62 and have been here for almost 2 years. I have had no interest from any age woman. There seems to be no like aged women in my area. For that matter theres no interest in cuddling in this are at all. Not much can be done about that I suppose. Maybe not many folks around here know about this site.

• [Deleted User]ACEY (deleted user)

I just signed up today but I don't expect any response due to my age. My feelings won't be hurt though as I understand many think we are beyond the need for that. The nearest professionals are a hour and a half away which also makes it more unlikely.

• [Deleted User]warmmum (deleted user)

Reading the comments here it seems many people are looking at cuddling as a relationship like on a dating site. Maybe being a new friend doesn't need strict 'types' platonic friendships can be with anyone. As an older woman I like chatting with people, I suppose I've comforted older and younger people than me in my carer job. It's only uncomfortable to cuddle someone younger if there's an inappropriate motive from one or the other involved. I suppose that's all part of breaking the ice with a new friend, building the trust.

• I am 44 soon to be 45. I have met and continue to meet people younger and older , as well as same age range . I am not ignorant to the reality of ageism , however I am also not held back by it , just keep it moving and if something organic and natural springs up i try to be as open to it as possible . Being older can have it's hurdles but not getting discouraged and being open to all new concepts and being flexible does help . We tend to forget sometimes how inflexible we can be and how much that impacts the ability of others to want to bother with us

• I am open to friendship and or cuddling with any gender or ages 18 to over 100. I find that many people regardless of age or gender can be fun and relatable. However I do agree that many use ageism whether older or younger, as well. For me it’s more about positive connection and personality, which impacts my cuddle decisions.

• I'm 60 and find women to cuddle with, mainly pros. but most don't turn me down so fast...I think it's the way you frame it that counts..........and I have seen both young and older women on this site.

• I've seen Pros from 20 to 46. I'm in my late 60s but young at heart. It's working well so far