Cuddles for over 50

2»

Comments

• Those of us who are not pros are likely here both to offer something and to enjoy something. So it has to work both ways, and the particular ways it works for each of us are so complex, personal and unique. I'm 57 and have had a great amount of interest, even with a private photo that I share rarely for my own discretion reasons. I find that it's about the energetic sense I have of someone more than what they look like or how old they are. I do have a preference for older men because of the maturity level - they've been through a lot of testing often around boundaries and such. I don't mind offering nurturing, but I don't want to feel like I can hold someone like I"m their mama but that they can't hold me like they are my papa. Both are sweet. There is something that can develop with age (not always!) that feels like a capacity to hold another from a really deep experienced grounded place. That can be present in someone who is quite young as well, so I'm open and trust my sense. I'm also very aware from the men in my life how testosterone is such a factor in younger men and I have to say, I appreciate when it's not driving the car so urgently and feel safer when it's not.

More than age, it's how safe I feel and how the person in their profile and communication are conveying a) an understanding of what it might be like for women on this site b) a willingness to connect as people c) a thoroughly obvious interest in non-sexual snuggling (as opposed to a sense that someone is settling for snuggling but they'd really love to get away with more). These things help me: pictures (I can sense the person's energy from them), plenty about you and why you're here, communication that doesn't sound hugely desperate, starving, or self-centered (you can hire a pro for that - I'm looking for someone who is also offering something).

I think because of the ratio, us women are just keeping busy going through the many requests we've received and don't have time to also reach out. I tend to reach out when I like someone's comment in the forum or their picture just conveys some kind of energy that I want to say hi to.

As an older woman who has done much personal work, I know I'm a scrumptious energy to be around. I am positive, loving, fun, funny, silly, loving and tender. I'm a little awkward at this new venture, because I've done very little straight-up cuddling with people, especially of varied ages and am currently researching, what is a good cuddler? I know what I like, and it's mostly energetic as it translates into the physical (groundedness, a sense of truly being held by a loving being, lack of sexual intent) but I don't really know yet the whole palette of what's possible. I'm looking forward to this exploration!

• It does make me sad that as I get older, I may find it harder than ever to find cuddles....
    but what can ya do?

• Dude, you are only 41. Many years of cuddling ahead of you.

• No joke! I'm 57 and snuggled with a 42 year old as my first snuggle. You are a spring chicken @melancholy.

• [Deleted User]hikerincbus (deleted user)

I have cuddled a few people from this site. They have all been within the 25-35 range. I am an all-inclusive cuddler. Age does not matter. Cuddling should be platonic, so why would age matter? Nothing makes me happier than making someone else feel happy with human touch! :-)

• I seem to notice the same thing, at 59, everyone thinks I'm OVER the hill, I guess
    I see many that have a very narrow age ranges, like 20-23, 18-21, 25-29, but each to his own I guess. The way I look at it, darn, we are not getting married, just a little cuddle time.
    It seems NO one wants to reply back, I assume it's my age, I see where they go to my profile, but no reply, myself I find that very rude, but I'm old school !!!!!!