Dealbreakers Series - Request to wear something specific for session adhering to cuddle guidelines

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

I'd be happy to oblige as long as it's not a birthday suit or animal suit.

I'll do whatever it takes (within reason) to give someone the most wonderful experience possible.

If I was getting paid $100+ an hour I'd toss bunny or kitty ears in the mix.

• @pmvines I thought you were serious. ?

Unless there is a type of material that bothers me or them I am not too picky.

• No way would I ever wear clothes that someone else supplied. I remember once I took a lady to a restaurant and they had a rule (unbekownst to me) that gentlemen had to wear a jacket and tie. I would have left and gone elsewhere but the maitre d' said "you can borrow one of ours" and pointed to a rack of jackets and ties. It was a completely humiliating experience and one I'd never subject myself to again.

• [Deleted User]Kaiwoods (deleted user)

@UKGuy I’ve been to a korean spa that required us to wear a tshirt and shorts that they provided. It was indeed an odd experience. Also wow, I can only imagine the kind of dinner that must’ve been at a restaurant like that.
    I feel like super soft cotton is really the best! I love any lularoe items because they are always soooo soft.

• edited September 2018

I’ve been given some requests in the past and honestly, it’s a red flag for me. It’s never turned out to be innocent, anyone who asks has always made a point of getting too handsy, especially in that area.

Some people request skirts, short shorts to see more skin, or for a more specific texture like stockings, hosiery, exc, and.. yeah, no. It creeps me out. Also, I don’t own hose or stockings, so even if I deemed it totally fine, I am not going to buy clothing for sessions, sorry.

• @Lorelei it does seem like stockings are the in thing.

• no requests for the 1st session but after that i am open to requests and accommodations, the 1st cuddle is about bonding and actually seeing if you two are compatible which can be done just depending on the conversation and vibe, also cuddling style.

• @UKGuy - "it definitely would matter what you were wearing if you wore something the person was allergic to. I'm allergic to any kind of wool or any other scratchy material.."

I can see that as a legitimate request. But you aren't asking them to wear something specific, you're asking them to refrain from wearing something specific because of a sensitivity to it. I ask potential cuddlers not to wear fragrances for the same reason.

• [Deleted User]MichaelFJudd (deleted user)
    edited October 2018

I think it's okay to an extent. I prefer just underwear/loose shirt and short shorts, but I'm pretty much okay with anything except for jeans (for me or my partner - they can be super uncomfortable). I don't see professionals anymore, but if I did, I'd probably make that small request.

• @AndiCuddles - no furry costumes would definitely be a deal breaker for me …. smile ….

• A request would not be a deal breaker. A request is just a request after all. But I imagine most requests would be quite harmless anyway.