Senior cuddles

Is there a site for senior cuddlers?

Comments

• I am also looking for such site in or around Chicago area. Can somebody please tell me.

• I am not sure if you specifically want someone of a specific age but there are quite a few cuddlers in this forum that would love to cuddle with you! I would cuddle with either of you, it’s your personality and heart, not your age we take into consideration! I am scheduled with someone in their 70’s and I am looking forward to not only cuddling him but hearing about his life, his thoughts and what he loves about cuddling!

• I have reached out to a few (2 hour drive or less) and did not receive a response. I just figured it was an age thing.
    Wish you were closer CC.

• Well, I am always willing to drive half way for a small fee but you would have the cost of the hotel as well.

Believe me It’s not your age you aren’t getting a response you just haven’t gotten the right one! You keep trying!

• edited September 2018

My experience over 9 months as a member who lives in a huge metropolitan area: There are very few older women on this site. It's mostly 20's and 30's. A few 40's, hardly anyone over 50. The few older women that show up are often looking for younger guys. And the women that do not specify an age preference are just leaving their options open; they do have an age preference.

• edited September 2018

I am 61 yrs old and live in Central KY and fully agree with bigArch and UKGuy. Seems no one wants to have anything to do with us older men unless it is to scam us out of money, Even have the same results from dating sites, just simply saying Hello has got me blocked several times even tho I meet the qualifications of what they claim they are seeking. Go figure!!!

• I personally would rather cuddle with someone over the age of 40 than in their 20’s and 30’s. Just a personal preference. I have more in common with that age bracket.

• Well it is a personal preference. I am 80 and have great cuddle time with a young 50 lady.

• I hate it when young guys tell me that age is just a number, grant it, that's on a dating site. But this is not a dating site so that term should apply. Well, at least to the professional cuddlers like myself who truly understand the need for some individuals. I was single for years and would have been so happy to have found someone to just hug and hold me and make me feel safe.

So, in this case, age is really just a number.. I started initially cuddling with only seniors for for a few reasons and I have a lot of new friends because of it. I wanted to help them and I started off by donating my time to them. The seniors I cuddled with were dealing with loss of a partner, sickness, loneliness, and the need to be validated that they still exist in this world. Their kids don't visit, sit or talk with them, they don't have anyone to talk to sometimes, they just need to feel the touch of another person, hand, hug, or just lay next to them and let them talk. Now I know this is not everyone's need but this is how I started and the more research I did on touch therapy, the more in tune I was able to get with my clients. I then started taking clients who suffered from PTSD. This was a whole new arena for me but I got familiar with their needs and treated each of my clients as an individual, first by listening and making sure they felt comfortable. In fact, some clients didn't even want me to touch them in the beginning. it was a challenge for them that we would eventually overcome. The change I saw in some of my clients was such a reward, and I know that it has everything to do with not just cuddling, but just listening. I don't offer advise, I am not a counselor. I do give my perspective on things but choosing my words wisely and not interfering with their lives.

I know this is a tangent and off the cuff, but I see no reason why a cuddler (professional) would deny someone a session unless the request were crossing boundaries. Otherwise, I take all my clients no matter age, race, size, color, appearance, etc... I give everyone the benefit of the doubt and we build trust with each other. They know the rules and adhere to them. So why reject them? (Hygiene is a must however)

Now, if it is not a professional cuddler, then they do have the right to opt out of a session. They are into cuddling for their personal satisfaction and not for monetary gain. But, and although, I am in it for the monetary gain, I give my clients the feeling like they are the only one present when we are in a session. That they are the most important person to me. And it is in honesty and sincerity that I do this. I treat my clients with integrity and if I don't feel comfortable with someone after a session, they will not be invited back.

I have a lot of clients that I meet before joining CC and they are repeat clients so I must be doing something right by them. As I said, it's rewarding to see how my clients change over time after a life event has happened, or after feeling neglected for so long, or just needing human touch so they can feel validated in life.

I certainly hope the professionals here can have an open mind to the request of someone outside their age range. It is the Butterfly Effect that we live our lives. But if they chose not to open their arms to someone outside their immediate requirements, that is their choice. It would be good to post your requirements of who you would and would not cuddle with. That would most likely keep someone from contacting you and feeling rejected by the lack of communication.

With Love - Jane

• Just to be totally honest. The only cuddlers I have reached out to we’re not professionals. I had a funny feeling about paying someone to cuddle. That is changing thanks to Jane and CC.

• I COMPLETELY agree with @JaneBond! I totally would love to cuddle with older people actually! I feel the same way about being here to show compassion, kindness, share closeness, listen, share experiences, have a buddy for any chores,.... I am here for anyone and I'm pretty easy going about the activities. I truely want to help, and I don't care who you are. While I do enjoy knowing who I'm talking to, or going to visit, I never ask for a pic, I respect that people have that fear of rejection, and I actually like not knowing sometimes, because then I can't discriminate either, lol. To be honest, I thought there would be more older men on here, I haven't run into many. Please, please keep trying, there's someone out there for everyone. Btw, I am 40, in Southern California, and do make the effort to travel 2.5 hours for some travel fee, or consider discounts, barters, and even planning trips to come visit people farther out... Where there's a will, there's a way. Good luck, friends! -??

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Every time I see the title of this thread I think of a cute cat with a big thick moustache named Señor Cuddles.

Am I the only one...?

(best of luck @bigArch)

• Had not thought of it but I see what you mean, I chuckled.

• @bigArch As a professional with many repeat clients in the "senior" category I can say I never turn down a session based on the age difference between us. Many of my best clients are older. Now I have had one client initially turn ME down because he felt I was too young. Eventually though we ended up cuddling and he's now a repeat client as well.

• Thanks MissX, maybe I just need to be more patient.

• [Deleted User]teapot (deleted user)

Maybe those of us open to cuddling with older people should find a cute way to put it in our profiles.

• That would help a lot teapot.

• @teapot - there is already an age preference question in the profile, but most people leave it blank.

• I personally have cuddled 21 up to 87. No one should be denied due to age. Hugs to all.

• @teapot that’s a great idea! I was just with a 69 year old and the 22nd will be with a 68 year old, and loved it! But somehow putting that at the top of our profiles (or anywhere) would help senior cuddlers from endless reading only to find out someone prefers to not cuddle someone in their age group! Awesome idea! Maybe as a group come up with something or talk to Mark.

• @MissX i didn’t look to see your age but was curious from 21-87 which age group do you feel you were more comfortable with? (I think I’d love the 87 year old!)

• Oh, I see you are 40 I didn’t see that. I too don’t mind traveling to meet clients. I love to drive and it may not be as easy for them to come to me and if they pay for gas, I’ll go.

• @CreativeCuddles I think you meant Mokissia but I've had a similar range of cuddlers and one in his early 80's. He was in great shape and I would have thought he was at least 10 years younger if he hadn't stated his age in his profile. I tend to be more at ease with guys older than me (28 for a few more weeks) by a decade or more. But I've had wonderful (and not so) experiences up and down the age spectrum.

• You are right, I’m so sorry ?

• Aww, I love older men! It can be hard sometimes to connect with the right people. Set your intentions, don’t give up, & what will serve you best will surely come your way!

• I've cuddled with 4 men on this site. Two were young enough to be my kid and two were older than me (I'm 65). I really don't discriminate on the basis of age but the fact is a lot of younger women aren't comfortable with significantly older men and, unfortunately, there are often good reasons for it. Of the two older guys with whom I cuddled, one was a fairly aggressive cuddler who admitted he lied about his age on his profile and the other plain crossed the line, talking about nude cuddling, so I reported him. If I'd been a much younger woman, I would have been totally intimidated by both those situations. So, besides the lack of older women, that's the kind of thing older men are up against. All I can say is be on your best behavior, hang in there, and consider hiring a pro.

• edited October 2018

@Babichev - drawing a general conclusion about older men based on a sampling of just two seems a little unfair.
    Here is something my daughter (in her mid twenties) wrote about her experiences with older people. She is in the medical profession and so interacts with all ages:
    "It is such an honor & privilege to work with the elderly. In current times more than ever before, medicine is affording people longer and more functional lives into their later years. It can seem easy to write off members of this population as “slow”, “no longer with it”, “stuck in the past”, “old and forgetful”, etc. However, seniors possess unimaginable wisdom, experiences, and beautiful, sometimes heartbreaking stories, excerpted from a lifetime in an often extraordinarily different world...a lifetime that one day will be as forgotten as a seaside sand footprint. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to visit with an older patient recently, just listening to her tale and telling her about my own future plans. Spend some time with your grandparents/older relatives or other individuals close to you! They truly have a special gift to share."
    Here's the picture that went with it:

• edited October 2018

@UKGuy - oh, I'm not drawing conclusions about older men based on my experience of two, I'm just reporting my experience and saying that if I were a woman in my 20s or even 30s, I'd probably completely write off older men after that. It happens a lot in the social dance communities. A disproportionate number of the older guys get creepy with the younger women and the younger women end up turning away all older men after a couple of experiences like that. It's unfortunate but that's one of the barriers that's out there.

Working with the elderly in a medical situation is a lot different than entering into an intimate social situation. In a medical situation, there are clear, professional boundaries and the power differential favors the medical professional.

Someone's life experiences are irrelevant when they are trying to push their groin up against you or are suggesting nude cuddling. You really can't compare the two situations.

I've worked in a variety of health care settings and work intimately with people's bodies. I know. One of the advantages I have is that I have time to listen to people and it's something they often lack, someone who will listen.

No one owes us cuddles. I'm grateful for the possibility of being able to get them at all and I'm not too picky about who they come from as long as it feels comfortable and not pushy. If we got good at creating a really safe environment for it, we might be able to get more older women interested because older women need cuddles, too. That's why I'm here!

• edited October 2018

@CreativeCuddles I truly just enjoy cuddling no matter what the age, I get along with all age groups. You can learn something from everyone. So bring on the cuddles.