are there any of you that like to really hold a man?

2»

Comments

• @stellarlovee Thank you. Yes, I will find that person. ??
    @CreativeCuddles It’s good to hear how others can enjoy the giving of cuddles and being the provider of creature comforts. I’ll keep this in mind. Thanks for sharing.

• You are very welcome Tallman. I think in order to be a good cuddler, esp a pro you have to be a “giver.” I have been a giver my entire life but always seem to choose real life partners that are takers. For the most part on and off the site I have encountered all givers which makes for a more than gratifying cuddle. It ends up being an all around positive experience for both. In these situations both cuddlers mutually and equally benefit from the cuddle.

• @Tallmann - yes of course you will.

@CreativeCuddles - yes i agree with you that when both people are givers it totally enhances the whole experience and makes it so much more beneficial, ive had only positive experiences and look forward to having more!

• As a man who has always been in sports, has always worked out, and is a combat veteran is very soothing and therapeutic to give up control and be the on the receiving end of being nurtured. Cuddling is a great way for me to deal with anxiety, PTSD, and depression. I certainly enjoy being outside spoon or on the bottom with a woman's head on my chest or stomach but it is nice to find someone to be more vulnerable with.

• @cuddles75 - i am very happy to hear that and thank you so much for your service, happy that cuddling can help you with a wide range of areas! That’s pretty incredible.

• I enjoy being held at times, usually when I'm just physically or emotionally exhausted. Though you'd have trouble playing with my hair. Heh.

• @BrianL - do you not have any hair? if so you can still have your head massages, but i’m happy to hear that at times you like it!

• @stellarlovee I shave my head most of the time, the rest of the time I go to a barber and they shave it. I'm open to being held at any time, but the above mentioned times are the ones where I prefer it.

• @BrianL - i knew it haha, but that’s still incredible that you are open to it.

• How come men don’t like to play with women’s hair anymore? Selfish little shits ?

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

I love to play with women's hair. And do so during each cuddle when the cuddle buddy allows it

• @CreativeCuddles - i have not had issues with my hair being played with .. so i can’t agree on this

• @creedhands - that’s right, isn’t it soothing?

• @creedhands I am waiting for you. Are you coming to cuddle and play with my hair!

I guess I should have made it clearer, on CC I have had plenty of cuddlers play with my hair, back caressing etc, I have a cuddle soon that wants to wash it, dry it and brush it!! In my personal life I have picked takers and not
    givers so in that aspect no I don’t get hair played with ?

• Hi @Stellarlovee I just wanted to say that it is perfectly acceptable on this site not to post replies individually when or if it needs to be, all replies since the last time you checked could be done together in one thread. By thanking or responding to each and every person individually it clogs up the new threads, triggering more activity than there really is and makes it time consuming for everyone to wade through 4 one or two line posts when it could all be done in one.

Like the thread you started; everyone views and not many comment; it's viewed because the new post box keeps popping up and when you use three posts to acknowledge three people instead of just the one post it creates congestion. For the whole community, not just the responders to your threads. Thanks for the great posts, it's so enjoyable to have active discussion in the threads. No need to reply if so desired, but feel free to do it privately anytime, or as part of a larger periodic response post if one is required.

Paula

• @CreativeCuddles “How come men don’t like to play with women’s hair anymore? Selfish little shits ?”

??????????

• @PaulaDahla — this wasn’t the post to reply to for what you stated .. but ok