are there any of you that like to really hold a man?

I find it super attractive when a man can let go .. like not feel he has to be the protector or dominant one, when he can allow me to be the big spoon, it brings me a lot of peace and comfort because i feel men love human touch and the feeling of being babied in a sense that they can just relax and be free to live in the moment not carrying all of life’s troubles and issues on their shoulders. Plus, women know when you need some attention and touch, playing in a man’s hair or rubbing his chest is pure bliss lol.

for the men that see this, is it weird that i enjoy this?

ohh don’t get me wrong i still need to be held and babied too; but i feel the need to switch off and make the man feel extremely cared for and wanted too, because i’m a all in type of person, so if we both can’t walk away from the situation feeling 100% better then i don’t feel satisfied.

Comments

• [Deleted User]BewzyBear (deleted user)
    edited October 2018

I love to hold people too because like you said it feels very nurturing. I like to have their head on my chest as much as having mine on theirs and holding their head and playing with their hair like they're a baby. I know the men I've done this with didn't think it was weird. They just enjoyed it lol. Some of us just have that strong instinct to be the caregiver/healer/nurturer (: We just got to get that satisfied every once in a while.

• @BewzyBear - yes, i certainly concur! well my cuddling styles are a bit limited now due to my protruding stomach but i’m sure i’d love someone laying their head on chest too, good thing is i have 3w left with the belly; lord knows i’m ecstatic about that, and yes i def feel i have a strong instinct to heal and nurture it just soothes my heart since i’m helping someone else in this cruel world ugh, but i know they are not seeming it as it’s weird behind closed doors, but like openly admitting it i guess is my question. Cause we are all a little bit less guarded when we connect to another human being!

• I'm a good bit of a fan of being held.

• @cease2exist - that’s extremely incredible to hear!!

• Not as incredible as it is to feel.

• @cease2exist - i could concur .. there’s just something that comes over me when i’m being held but i also feel the same way when i hold a man!

• anything you like in particular about being held @cease2exist

• In general, any time a female allows me in their physical space, whether it be for a hug, cuddle, or [censored], that's a very special thing to me, because I think a woman's personal space is sacred. I know that if I'm allowed in that physical space, I am trusted and cared about.

If I'm being held into that physical space by a female, I feel like I'm wanted there, like it's where I belong.

• edited October 2018

aww, this is pure bliss to read! our space is very sacred and we def choose who we allow in that space for sure!
    also, i’m happy you are very hear you feel wanted, cared for and trusted in a woman’s physical space just in general, because that says a lot!
    hugs are really great, they get you all off balance in a good way lol, when they are lengthy! @cease2exist

• Yeah, I'm definitely one of those people who hugs too long and too close when I can, haha. I'm in a very lonely phase right now so I absorb everything I can when I can.

• lol nothings wrong with that, when it feels good don’t fight it haha, enjoy it for as long as possible! but you are handsome so i’m sure that won’t be for long! @cease2exist

• Thank you, kindly.

• [Deleted User]MichaelFJudd (deleted user)
    edited October 2018

I love laying my head on a woman's chest or belly :) It's such a nice feeling when I get to fully let go and relax. And I get to listen to my partner's heartbeat <3

Her on her back with my head on her chest while she strokes my hair is just pure bliss! Ahhh....

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

@MichaelFJudd I keep reading your name as "Fudd" as in Elmer J.

Anyways I love when you cuddle and your heartbeats naturally sync to each other.

• @MichaelFJudd i could imagine only now how great that could be . . but after my belly is back flat i’m so open to that cuddling position, playing in a man’s hair is so relaxing ?

Aww thank you :) I've generally gravitated towards positions where I feel like we're holding or comforting each other, such as the ones I just mentioned, face-to-face, my head on her lap, sitting upright with our arms around each other, etc. It's seriously the best!

@chococuddles hahaha ???

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

I have a hard time being the one to be nurtured, although I enjoy it. I feel like I am being selfish by wanting that need fulfilled. But after reading this thread, I am going to make an effort to let go some more and be the one to recieve.

• [Deleted User]xdriver60 (deleted user)

I would love to be held, to be the little spoon, have my hair played with. I really lke that and I have kinda long hair. I havent had any real human contact in over 2 years, since my wife left. I guess you could say Im getting kinda lonely.

• I like having my back stroked up and down for a long time. Also my arms, from shoulder to elbow. It’s very soothing. With a romantic partner it’s nice to have my chest stroked side to side. Being held is delightful but a little bit challenging at first.
    @creedhands , yes! Me too! I must learn to allow myself to be nurtured. My soul needs this but my psyche tries to belittle it as selfish. This is one kind of selfishness I’ve got to start enjoying.

• @MichaelFJudd - im sure of it! Win/Win cuddles are the best hehe!

• @creedhands - yes let go and get caught in the moment, never feel bad for wanting your needs fullfilled .. it should always be a two-way street!
    Why have you had a hard time being the one to be nurtured also?

• @xdriver60 - i am so happy you can admit that, in addition i do hope you can find some human interaction and human contact very soon, sorry to hear about your wife btw.

• @Tallmann - it’s very interesting you mentioned all those ways to show affection and they are all what i enjoy doing .. especially when the man has rather soft skin or hair that is soft it just makes me never wanna stop catering to his whole body, and what makes it challenging; if you don’t mind?

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

@stellarlovee I have a passion to see men step up to be the fathers and husbands that they're meant to be. I got so frustrated at absentee fathers, even when the fathers are around. I hate when men don't treat women properly whether that be some form of abuse, or just not cherishing what they have and showing honor to women and the way that they were created. When I'm cuddling with a woman, I want to make sure by the end of the session she knows that she is special, beautiful, appreciated, and loved. Not just cuddled.

• @creedhands - omg im almost about to cry, that was the most touching sweetest response ever, wow god bless you, i love the way you think, but also you still deserve to be nurtured like you were when you were a baby too, we all can be big babies hehe. I am extremely happy a man of your caliber and thoughts exist! ?

• @stellarlovee I’m not sure why it’s a challenge to allow myself to be nurtured. It’s like creedhands said, I feel like I’m being selfish. Ideally I’ll change this so I can freely accept all the loving care. More ideally, I’ll find a partner who wants to share the role as nurturer. It’s going on my list. ?

• @Tallmann - interesting, im sure you will find someone to share nurturing with most definitely, but also i’m happy you are open to change and are willing to accept loving care, best of luck with everything!

• edited October 2018

You have all hit on how my cuddles seem to go. I have only cuddled men this far and find that they have a hard time letting go and letting someone give them the attention they came for. A lot of my cuddlers want to give me attention because it’s just who they are. @Tallmann, you said about the caressing of your arms, chest and back. Those are my favorite things because it’s not what I feel my cuddler will enjoy it’s what I enjoy and the feel of my fingertips on a man and seeing how much he enjoys it is what makes it much more enjoyable for me. When the cuddlee sees how much the cuddler enjoys something it is more meaningfull. I have posted before how a man smells is huge for me during a cuddle. I have a weakness for cologne and aside caressing him, I love cuddling with someone that smells amazing.