We should be listing what ages are acceptable on our profile.

[Deleted User]Clem (deleted user)
Since I'm an older man, 68, I know many young folks don't want to snuggle with someone my age and that's ok. I think it would be nice if people could list what ages are acceptable to them. That would save a lot of time and effort.  As for me age means nothing. Personality is the important thing.

Comments

• I thought the whole point of listing our preferances would be so that our browse list was composed of people who were open to our age race etc.  In otherwords if I get someone on my browse list who is 18 then they have selected people of my age as acceptable. Yes?
  • Your preference determines who show up when you browse, but it doesn't change who they prefer. So you may prefer that 18 year old for example, but perhaps that same person only wants to cuddle people who are 10 years older than you. Putting that info in the profile can save both parties some time in their search. Not a bad idea Clem.
  • Of course it wouldn't alter who they prefer. Do you mean that if someone only wants to cuddle with teenagers then they will show up on the browse list of a 70 year old? I doubt that. The system is automated by computer. How could that happen?
  • Yes I agree. Acceptable age range posted would be a nice feature to have.
  • I know for a fact that a member who's 40 but wants cuddle women in their 20's. Even though I am younger than him but still too old for his preferences.
  • go figure, still, it makes sense that if there are clear parameters that someone uses in their selection of cuddles partners such as age, pets, perfume allergies, whatever, it should be noted on the profile. Likewise, if you have no such limitations, you should be able to note that as well.
  • Actually a great idea!
    I am 22, but for me personally age does not matter. But for some it might matter.