Connecting

I wanted to start a discussion an how members have used/want to use this site in their pursuit of cudddles. I'm leaving this very open ended to encourage people to share their strategies and experiences, both good and bad, Excuse me for the redundancy of my topics, but I really want this site to work and get more cuddling going on. If you think that people like me are annoying, that's fair game for discussion, too.I feel like I'm giving mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to a dying patient, here. On the web, it's activity that get's attention.

Comments

• I've found it useful to greet new members. This hasn't resulted in any actual cuddling sessions (primary objective) but many great connections (secondary objective). I feel that there are parts of the world, where if I am ever traveling there, I could  find a great cuddle. This reaffirms to me that just having a site that focuses on the positiveness of cuddling is selective for a special type of person. The kind of people who I want to meet.
  • Hi doc. You're not annoying af all.  Just profoundly creepy. Lol

Somewhere on the net I heard this site referred to as a dating site.  I don't see the intention of it to b that.  If, however, you took that element away It would lose most members. I'm married. Because I believe in that institution, I'm a healthier dad and partner if I can cuddle-bond with others. It's more interesting to contemplate doing that with someone fit and attractive.  I don't aim toward that in my search online but it is human nature. If I was single I would be searrching for a mate and that would be manifest in every aspect of me. I'm old, fat and involved so that is a deterrent to those looking for Mr. Right.  That is ok in that it screens  out the romantics.  If u take in consideration that, and the lack of members in my area, the hopes of a cuddle buddy are slim. However it only takes one so over all it is worth the membership here. I enjoyed my. professional cuddler a couple of weeks ago.  I mentiond is the forum that she was a '10' and I felt a bit like I was being rented a Ferrari and that I better watch my fingerprints.  Does anyone remember Rentawreak? You could rent a servicable car that maybe needed a paintjob or had been sideswiped at a greatly reduced rate.
    Maybe something like that could exist for cuddlers. It might be called the "Over the hill"  gang.
  • Profoundly creepy, hmm, maybe I'll ad that to my profile.
  • You guys have great sense of humor and very candid. I enjoy reading your posts.
  • A few more fans and we can start a blog.
  • Thank you Angela. Lets hope mankind becomes more friendly and open. Someday Churches and Schools will have more cuddles than dances, and medicare will cover hug therapy. Amen.
  • Where are all the Cuddlers in Florida?? Broward County to be exact..I have only found 1 in Orlando at 175 miles from here.. Come on ladies,TALK TO ME..I'd love to meey you
  • Hahaha y'all are funny.
    @hereagain, ikr! There's no one around me either xD
  • You guys are hilarious. I'd cuddle with you if you lived closer. Maybe we need the ability to teleport. I would love to see hug therapy be a covered expense for insurance companies and medicare. I used to have an insurance policy that would reimburse you for up to $100 in wellness expenses. Massage therapy was considered a wellness expense. It was awesome. I could get like six 15 minute chair massages reimbursed or five 20 minute ones. Unfortunately, that company changed their wellness program and I'm on a different insurance plan now anyways.
  • I'm enjoying y'all's discussions, so I'll delurk and say so. :-P Cuddling is awesome. I love the concept of this site; I think it has great potential. Dunno how to jump start that, though. As a relatively new member, I have only been brave enough to message one slightly local person, but no response yet. Fellow cuddlers who have responded to my messages are all far, far away. As @docgatorb said, I'm making connections which are also rewarding and also potential future cuddle partners if I'm traveling. 

At this point (and it's early in the game) I only feel comfortable reaching out to people who have something written in their profile blurb box about themselves. I notice there might be more local possibilities, but if you haven't introduced yourself at least a little I feel like I'm going in blind. And perhaps the people who haven't written self-descriptions tend to be using CC for different purposes? Has anybody had success making a connection (physical or electronic) with non-blurbees?
  • [Deleted User]THNOLA (deleted user)
    I'm a guy who has made one electronic connection with one non-blurbee but they did have a picture.
  • [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

One thing hasn't changed and it's the sense of humor and candor expressed in the forums. Almost bordering on hostility at times.