Inappropriate picture

[Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
I just saw a user that goes by xxxhotgirlxxx and she has an inappropriate picture as her main pic. Can't users report her? Disgusting pic too.

Comments

• Yes. select Contact from the menu above and then select report from the drop-down list. Now, a question back, how do you search a profile using a member's names? For instance, if we wanted to express an opinion on this member's picture, how would we find her profile?
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    I don't know. Maybe you find it by searching in the page somewhere. Sorry
  • Well, I've actually seen the aforementioned picture since she shows on everyone's homepage as a new member. I agree that the picture is inappropriate and implies that this member is clueless in terms of what the intentions of this site are.I don't find it offensive or disgusting, per se, since I don't find the appearance of any body part on any body offensive.  Given that her profile is also sparse, I doubt whether the member is using their own picture or is even a person (maybe a bot?). Even though selfies of the butt have become popular, I think that she should be asked to post a less provocative picture.
    I reported her profile. We don't need people like her giving this community a bad rep. This isn't tinder or adultfriend finder.
  • edited December 2015
    I've deleted that member and banned the IP.

Quickest way to have action taken is by a report as I simply cannot miss it in my inbox and always make it a priority.

• But you were still on it before the break of dawn here. You spoil us, Mark.
    Thanks Mark
  • Thanks Mark. I have seen men posed their privates as their profile pictures and other sexually explicit picture as well. These pictures show up automatically since they are new members. It is quite disgusting and disturbing in my opinion.