Share with us contents you find are wonderful in learning about: Consent, and Refusal of Consent

edited March 2019 in General

I found this article wonderful in giving us different ways of saying: "No."

[I actually a few times in the past before discovering the above article said: "No..." to TV ads. lol.

If I come across others I find to be good, I'll share. :)

Comments

• Thank you for sharing this information! If anyone still having trouble saying "no", a less direct/harsh way to say it is, "I'm okay, thank you". Another thing that I would like to share that has really helped me to be more grounded and understanding of my boundaries and when to say no is to understand that if my reaction is not a "Hell Yeah!!!" to something then it's a "Hell No". Saying "maybe" was always just me feeling like I couldn't give my real answer of "no" for whatever reason. I used to say maybe a lot for things like jobs, dates, social events, things that I generally didn't care about but felt like I should and felt obligated to do because I didn't want to hurt other people's feelings. Your time is valuable, don't ever feel compelled or coerced to do something you don't want to. <3