Do Virtual Cuddles Work?

2»

Comments

• Carrot comfort? Water comfort? Creature comfort? Hey @chococuddles how about chococomfort ??

• Hey, did you guys know: David Carradine died of excessive throat cuddling?

• Does this thread have a virtual point?

• edited April 2019

@laylanie agreed. Can't stand ASMR business, extremely irritating to me. But to each their own I guess.

@HappinessHenry I like you as well but really, Are you female and does it work for you as poll questions? How are we supposed to vote? There is no yes or no option, you didn't state to check if yes so which one should we check? How should we check it? The picture if not on a phone or a click on the posters name will immediately show if it's male or female.
    Keep at it, I'm glad you are trying the polls. Good luck with the cuddles and the social anxiety. Both are great things to work on.
    You do realize that I was agreeing with ukguy about the phrasing of your poll questions right? You tried a poll once before as well with options that weren't entirely clear.

The questions in your actual post that has generated all this discussion are fine. Keep it up and don't worry to much about having posts closed, removed or even being temporarily suspended if that ever happens. Just talk to the mod's and work it out. Trust me, I've talked to all the mod's at one point or another. They just want to be sure everything is on the up and up.
    Thank you for being strong enough to address me publicly and very politely I might add, as well.

• Dear @PaulaDahla Ah, I get it now. It was the gosh darned poll you were referring to. Look someone else pointed out, within an hour of my posting, how I had again fudged the poll element completely. However, unfortunately as far as I can see I can no longer edit the post to correct or remove the poll. No more polls for me. People seem to get hung up on their methodology. And distracted, by from what I am actually trying to express.
    Cheers
    Henry

• I have tried and failed at the polls as well so I don't do them any longer. We used to have a couple very good pollsters on here but they've stopped being forum participants.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

@HappinessHenry is the pound for pound king poll-creator.

@pmvines Chocolate always gives me comfort. Debbie Does Dallas? Choco Cuddles Comfort.

• Thanks @chococuddles But I fear my best polling days may be long over.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

@HappinessHenry I hope not. They are unique and creative.

• I'm surprised this question still alive...
    If there is no touch, how you can call that cuddle?

LOL ?