Help make it easier for people to find you

edited January 2016 in General
(37,man,Santa Monica, CA, W) Hello everyone. I love this community. I'm so glad I found it. I've read a lot of the posts and I identify with so many of you. I love hugs and affection but I don't get (or get to give) nearly as much as I would like to. PROBLEM:  I have noticed that many of us are finding it difficult to find a cuddle buddy. One of the reasons is that it is too difficult to determine who the CUDDLERS are in my area. I know i can click on usernames and read "about" but there should be a quicker way. So I propose - I ask that
we all start each post with an identifier that makes it easier for the community to see your location and make the decision to contact you quicker. Kind of like ASL from the old days (remember? ASL = age, sex, location) We can use ASLC for "age", "sex", "location", and "cuddle preference: "M" for men, "W" for women and "B" for both. I did it here at the beginning of my post. Just an idea. I think it will help and that's the point. hope it catches on. Best of luck to you all

Comments

• [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    Maybe if there was more users.
  • I would suggest that the browsing feature should show both the city and state under the profile picture since the same city name can be in a dozen states and maybe several countries.
  • Good idea. But until they make those changes, there are steps we can take