Male Pro love

There's not a ton of male Pros around. We all know it's a supply & demand situation, but how can we turn the tide so that there is more love for them?
I'd also like to shout out a couple that I feel understand the cuddle movement.

@PDXAgapi This guy is charming, comforting and most importantly, safe.
He has a heart for public service and safety and you can feel that when you are with him. He definitely worth booking.

@Dante_S I haven't cuddled this gentleman yet, but I really hope we are able to eventually. In our communication, I get the sense he really gets the spirit behind cuddling people. His motivations seem to be exactly what I look for in a cuddle partner.

Comments

• edited May 2019

Thu, 09 May 2019..#19..10:48:42 PDT

Best of luck to all Male Pro cuddlers out there~
    Including past, present and Future. Who feel they can do good work in this field. To be able create safe space, respect boundaries, and have good Communication skills.

• edited May 2019

Thanks for this! Would like to see more male pros myself.

• Any male Pros, feel free to jump in and share with us what brings you here ?

• @Toshibazen what about you? Have you gone pro yet?

• I am new to the site, but this has truly resonated with me. I have raised 2 kids to adulthood and have 4 more ages 3-13. I was blessed with making my own large family and growing up in a large family. My family members are all huggers, we have always comforted each other and held on to each other when times were difficult. Growing up this was just instilled in me. Over the years I have been there in this manner for my friends and family alike. I look forward to being able to this for people in need. It really warms the heart to see something like this starting to flourish in today’s digital world of less personal contact. I think this will grow into something amazing and I hope to be a part of it.

• @DaForceofNature thanks for the attention to male pros. It's such a small percentage here but it's nice to see someone like you giving this attention. Thank you!

• It's my pleasure @OhioMike !
    Thank you for adding your thoughts and experience @jaychristopher