Cuddlebuddies California, LA, Golden Gate, SD & Vegas

Comments

• Procuddler available anytime, from LA county, can travel. Professional massage services available.

• edited October 2018

Hosting today in Laguna Hills.

• edited September 2018

New cuddler here! ??

Over here in the LA area, hit me up if you ever wanna shoot the shit or watch a movie, I’m always down if I’m free!

• New cuddler here in Oceanside CA.

• I can come to you, big soft teddy bear to hold and cuddle your stress away.

• [Deleted User]cuddlemeyes (deleted user)

Happy Cuddling 3veryone!

New cuddler, Honest. Calm. Assertive.

I provide masculine energy with gentleman’s personality and strong respectful cuddles. Dm me if interested.

• New cuddler here, will do whatever I can to make you feel great and safe. Love human connections myself, and look forward to providing connections with anybody in need.

• I'll be in Costa Mesa Friday. Could use a female cuddle companion. Anyone?

• hello everyone checking from Malibu , ?

• edited October 2018

Hello Everyone. I'm hosting in Laguna Hills today.

• [Deleted User]Stussy21 (deleted user)

Hi! Checking in from 29 palms

• Anyone in Los Angeles need a cuddle buddy. I'm new and here if you need me.

• Hello, checking in from Los Angeles area

• Looking for female to connect with and cuddle

• edited October 2018

Hi to all the South OC cuddlers :) I'm hosting this Sunday afternoon and evening.

• Hi all! New cuddler in Hollywood. Looking for females to cuddle with

• edited October 2018

Hosting this evening in Laguna Woods.

• 23 Hispanic Male looking for a girl to cuddle with in the LA area or somewhat close to that lol

• Hi I am an attractive, well behaved man. I am great at making a woman feel appreciated and comfortable. Message me if you want to arrange a time to meet

• I’m in Baltimore it’s hard here to find potential cuddlers however I’m still going to keep the option open it hasn’t been long enough yet to give up.....looking for affection comfort and someone to vent to I’m her accepting all cuddlers men & women

• I'm in Pasadena

• I'm in San Diego Loves .I'm new here . Let's see who my first lucky charm is ?

• Any lovely ladies that are available to cuddle near Coronado, Ca between the 28 and 31st? I can host.

• i do not have a car, but if anyone wants to cuddle, either from a break up from an ex or just for the friends aspect of things i am free any day just please read my profile first before dming cuz i do have a night job under this.

• I'm Tim, and would love a cuddle friend from Oceanside area to Temecula area, have had a couple of wonderful cuddle friends on here, we don't talk right now but they are very special to me and we're very kind to me, took some time to get my act together lol, so would really like to enjoy an embrace, thank you for your time.

• in anaheim area please no rates

• Cuddle Buddy In Need

• Looking for female cuddler in LA, it's hard to schedule so i usually it schedule last minute, prefer some who can host but if not that's ok

• Palm Springs ova heere!