Cuddlebuddies California, LA, Golden Gate, SD & Vegas

Comments

• [Deleted User]message0fLove (deleted user)
    Hey out here in Torrance looking for a friend that needs a healing platonic friedns touch or sweet cuddle, 
    God Bless im a 26/m/ tall atheletic sweet and laid back with a good sense of humor. 
  • Glad to see this user base increasing!
    I'm hopefully moving back to Southern Cali in September, and it would be great if I could cuddle some willing ladies.=]
  • Around the Downtown LA area here.
  • burbank/ glendale area here
  • In Long Beach here and always looking to meet other cuddlers.

• Hollywood here
  • And how do you go from this thread to a specific persons profile?
  • [Deleted User]Madtriangle (deleted user)
    I'm in LA, looking for someone to cuddle with and be comfortable with.
  • edited January 2015
    Hello :) I'm a guy in Bakersfield, Kern County, looking for a cuddle with no possibility of hooking up or a relationship, also just looking for people to converse with even if we never meet up, my kik is BerserkerRageRabbit , I love to have deep intellectual talks and deep emotional talks as well so if you message me it doesn't mean we have to meet :) for the cuddling, girls only,, for just talking either male or female is cool :) everyone have an awesome day!
  • Also you don't have to send me pictures but if you need one from me to see what I look like or that I'm real, I will show pictures without any implying that we're necessarily gonna meet :) everyone should be comfortable
  • [Deleted User]Masami4 (deleted user)
    I'm in Anaheim, looking for a cuddle companion for the evening.
  • [Deleted User]Masami4 (deleted user)
    Looking for willing females for cuddling
  • [Deleted User]The_Aspie (deleted user)
    Hey Torrance here. Looking for a woman to cuddle with on a regular basis!
  • [Deleted User]joodan_van (deleted user)
    I'm in North County (San Diego County) looking for snuggle buddies with no romantic interest.
  • I am near Santa Monica. Fingers crossed!
    Wish comforts to all :)
  • Hollywood?
  • Hi Fers,
    I sent you a message.
    Thx.
  • edited September 2015
    I'm in Thousand Oaks, which is too far away. Unfortunately I have not been successful finding anyone within reasonable distance of Thousand Oaks.
  • [Deleted User]christy99 (deleted user)
    Yeah :/ That must be hard. There's not much around Thousand Oaks I drive through there when I go to Laughlin.
  • edited September 2015
    Wow, Laughlin is north of the Bay Area. I drove to San Francisco not long ago to visit my cuddle buddy and ally in the intactivist cause. But I can only do that a couple times a year. There are a lot of women who would cuddle me (I only cuddle women), but apparently none locally. It is difficult, because I am currently in need of that type of human connection (without strings attached). It would substantially assuage the psychological trauma I am suffering.
  • [Deleted User]cs2971 (deleted user)
    It is? I thought Laughlin was in Nevada on the Colorado River. It's South of Las Vegas! And Thousand Oaks is a big city, with lots to do there, including a Performing Arts Center. From Riverside, you wouldn't be driving anywhere near Thousand Oaks to get to Laughlin!
    edited September 2015
    Lol scratch that i was thinking of Thousand Palms not Thousand Oaks
  • edited September 2015
    There is a Laughlin in Northern California, Mendocino County, as well as one in Nevada. Thousand Oaks is a suburban area with a population of approximately 100,000, located between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara.
    Ahh ok. Yeah a lot different than Thousand Palms. My bad.
  • I'm probably way late but I'm in Orange County CA
  • I'm suuuuper old and gross and too far south, but sure. :^)
  • Lake Elsinore, California is where I am ^w^
  • Anyone in LAX area (female) who wishes to cuddle?  I am 5' 7"  Italian.
  • Anyone in corona or riverside ?
  • [Deleted User]mgcherubim (deleted user)
    edited December 2015
    I've read some of your comments, yes I did also wondered if there
    were any local persons as well. I live in Los Angeles. and most profiles don't indicate their location...