Using CC to sell/market your business?

Just had a pro send me an unsolicited discussion and website to her travel agency business, offering to help me save money by going to her website and booking travel.

This happen to anyone else? Anything like it? I reported it to the mods, but was disappointed that a registered pro here thought this would be okay - how does everyone else feel about this?

Comments

• @TouchIsTLC If that bothered you I have some Anti-Anxiety Herbal Pills that I can sell you for 25% off today only.

• edited May 2019

Tue, 14 May 2019..#20..15:52:10 PDT

Unless I’m asking for help, I prefer not to solicited here..
    (Define help: as in want a share idea or possible brainstorm a solution...
    Example: Does anyone have great idea where buy olive oil in the desert cuz I need it. For a vegan related event.)

I would report as well

=====
    Besides that against the guidelines here. Unless otherwise stated

=====
    In different context:

If I ask them (via message here) about their hobbies, goals or they share business & ambitions that perfectly fine~ (For sake of discussion)

• I received it, ignored it, moved on

• @cuddleversed Mate, I want the t shirt of that
    "I receive It, Ignored It, Moved On". Excellent!

• @TouchIsTLC Got the same solicitation. I had a discussion with her earlier that didn't go well because she freaked out about the sex positive LA aspects of the group cuddles in LA. She bragged that she was doing fine as a pro, but I guess not if she was turning to travel agent.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

Got the same ad just today.

It was especially interesting because this wasn't the first time I've read one of her messages: due to a site glitch, a message she sent to another member on April 14th turned up in my outbox. "I like you for my daughter she is 20 lol," it said.

Well, guess I need a t-shirt.

• @cuddleversed I like it. But it's a little small.

• @DarrenWalker @cuddleversed From the people who brought you the "Received it...Ignored it...Moved on" t-shirt...our new t-shirt "I Like You For My Daughter".

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)
    edited May 2019

@HappinessHenry: [snicker]

"Give it to any young person you fancy having in the family. Makes a great gift / hint!"

• I would ignore it. Not reported it.

• Is this really against the terms? I understand it’s annoying but being against the rules seems like a little overboard. Imagine someone trying to organize a cuddle party for a few, would that be against the rules? I say ignore it like we do on every other platform in the world.

• @DarrenWalker Actually LOL. Albeit only briefly.

• =) :) =) :) =) :p :p
    @FunCartel
    @TouchIsTLC If that bothered you I have some Anti-Anxiety Herbal Pills that I can sell you for 25% off today only.

Is this offer still available today? Hahahaha I couldn't stop laughing