Non Pros Are Becoming Extinct

124»

Comments

• @SweetSophie That is not why all men do not cuddle men. I understand you not wanting to be told how you think by a man, so do us the courtesy of not trying to say how all men think.

• [Deleted User]MacaronCuddles (deleted user)

@SweetSophie Straight men are only interested in cuddling women. Yes, it’s platonic cuddling but that does not mean that they would cuddle a man.

@FunCartel Agreed 👏

• edited September 2019

MOD: Comment removed - personal attack [SoulcuddlerZ]

• @SweetSophie. I am the 10% who would not make a sexual advance. They are many sites to handle that sex thing for men. I am not being argumentative with you because I don't know you. I don't cuddle with men because masculine and masculine doesn't go together at least with me. A man can't possibly get the nurturing, comfort, and care that a woman brings. Sorry to hear most of those men actually tried to not follow rules with you. I am fortunate to have at least one regular woman cuddler and we respect each other. In a world where things are backwards, I appreciate any women who think nice decent guys are ok. BTW,with these STDs running around. HELL NO I want that. I have a lot to live for and I would not put you, myself, or any other woman in the position.

• edited September 2019

@MrCuddlenity Agreed that Men will go for the nurturing woman. They will go with who they are comfortable with.

• edited September 2019

• Most straight men i know would never cuddle with a guy.
    Saying thats because they only want sex is insulting and simply not true.
    It is repulsive to me the idea of cuddling with another man.

• @SweetSophie you are wrong.
    That isn't why. Its just gross and repulsive to me cuddling with a guy.
    That's the reason.

@FunCartel You speak truth man.

• Gents, this has been discussed a billion times.

1) **If you're straight and don't want to cuddle another guy, then don't. **
    2) This thread started with a hypothesis that all the enthusiasts are dying out. We're not.

• Then if you're being too exquisite with gender which obviously shows an agenda, you can exchange money for time and effort. It's how the system works.. Women owe you nothing. Complaining of your misfortunes will change nothing. Supporting and cuddling each other would be a good start. I'm straight and I cuddle with women.. For me cuddling has nothing to do with gender nor it should be unless it's sexualized which is obviously what's happening.

@FunCartel thumbs up 👍🏼

• [Deleted User]SoulcuddlerZ (deleted user)

Pity... this discussion has run its course.

Closed. 19 SEP 2019 17:35 EDT

This discussion has been locked.