Cuddling in underwear?

Has anyone been asked to cuddle in their underclothes?

Comments

• [Deleted User]danOnCloud (deleted user)
    Yes, it just depends on the two that are cuddling together
  • [Deleted User]NeonNightmare77 (deleted user)
    That's true as long as both people are comfortable. But that does sound like more of an intimate cuddling experience
  • It works perfectly fine if agreed on up front.. I have with people from (NOT) this site cause there's nobody in south florida..The warmth and closeness is so much greater..
  • The skin on skin contact is just the best. I prefer in the underwear but of course no one on here at least yet because no one really talks or cares to meet up here.
  • I suspect that differing sexual orientations may come into this discussion. Some cuddle aficionados who are also comfortable with their sexuality might not mind the fact that they are also sexually stimulated (being excited does not mean having to act on being excited) and might find that having such feelings and not feeling like one has to act on them a novel and liberating experience. In contrast, there are those who are asexual (and may be just as comfortable with their orientation) who don't want this to be part of the experience and might avoid skin-to-skin contact. I can't speak to both orientations since I only share one. But since a lot of members are this site to expand their understanding of different perspectives and orientations, I think that this should be part of this discussion (or perhaps a new discussion).
  • @docgatorb, excelent answer!
  • The skin on skin contact is just the best. I prefer in the underwear but
    of course no one on here at least yet because no one really talks or
    cares to meet up here.
    [not sure why, but this post is showing on my screen as if I wrote it,but I didn't, docgatorb]

• Thank you, yaslin789 for understanding my post. You're very cool. {{{hugs}}}
  • I find skin to skin contact to be the most soothing, personally, but the way the world works, it's something you have to be up front about. Otherwise you'll have to worry about the other person thinking you want something more involved.
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    I like the idea.
  • More skin contact is nice :)
    So if you're really comfortable with eachother and respect boundaries, then it would be ok...but only if both were comfortable with the idea.
    Never pressure anyone to do it.

• [Deleted User]horner_jamie (deleted user)
    I do it all the time with my clients... Physical touch and skin to skin is important to people
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    ^ No thank you