Vaping

2»

Comments

• edited December 2019

@littermate It's added as an option now. It's currently set as 'Vaping' but I can easily rename if there's a better way to refer to it like 'Vape' or 'Vaper'.

• @Mark, thank you so! I think that probably will do. I'll leave the refinements to others if they feel strongly. You have created quite a magnificent thing here. I'm grateful.

• edited December 2019

You're welcome and thanks for making the suggestion.

• @Mark you bet. I have another one - where is the proper place to see if it's already been suggested and to log it? THX

• edited December 2019

It's not official but I would look at the suggestions thread. While I don't always reply, I do read and carefully consider every suggestion made there.

• edited December 2019

How about a dropdown for acts of douche baggery ? Oh wait never mind I see we have added vaping already.

• @Crataegus @travelinmanme : Smokers that I've personally spoken to about the subject don't realize how potent the smell is even after they've smoked. Some of my co-workers will go to the designated outside areas to smoke but when they return to their desk, they still reek of smoke. Vapers just have a different smell depending on the flavors they're using. I once got sick at the bowling alley because several different vapers in my area were each using different flavors. I have asthma so maybe I'm just more sensitive to it all.

• Is there any need for vapes to smell of anything ? Couldn't someone make an odourless one ?

I read recently that cigarettes are tobacco leaves etc. which are then soaked in nicotine, so couldn't someone make a cigarette that is just burning paper etc. soaked in nicotine, and is hence a combustion-heated vape machine, without all the nasties ?

• Why smoke at all?

• [Deleted User]sasquatch99 (deleted user)

@FunCartel Why eat junk food? It's a choice. If you want to smoke then smoke. We have the freedom to choose on what we want to do with our own lives.

• @sasquatch99 I was pointing out the one option no one mentioned.

• edited December 2019

@FunCartel I missed your earlier post until now. I agree about '420' and have added that also.