Farts and Cuddles

2»

Comments

• you just need to admit to yourself that everyone Bakes Brownies and just own it.

I have been informed that Baking Brownies is actually slang for your Fart Pebbles, not your Bean Blower. The 24 hour period has elapsed to edit it, so I'll just admit to the mistake here and ask a followup question.

What if farts are just the souls of the plants and animals you ate escaping?

• This thread is giving me gas.

• What if farts are just the souls of the plants and animals you ate escaping?

Wow, the humble baked bean packs a lot of soul for something so small. :flushed:

PS @DonLonG - I'll now be bowing and saying a respectful thanks each time I fart, just in case you're right.

• edited November 2019

It’s very simple . I carry a bic lighter just in case . Just lift your leg up and flick your bic and burn off the escaping gas .
    Just don’t lite your pants on fire

You can also put a smoke detector under the blanket and if it goes off, it’s a warning that your partner let out a silent but deadly. So hurry and hold your nose.

• [Deleted User]xinxi (deleted user)

Ask them if hear that flock of ducks under the bed, and then blast away.

• One time I ate something why cuddling and my stomach got upset it was gurgling like crazy I drank a lot of water used the restroom a lot and ate some tums the guy was super nice about it this was like 30 mins of me being sick 😷 shit happens where human and my tummy settled down so it was good same thing happen to me with a guy who I was cuddling he has gastrointestinal stomach issues but he was ok after a bit and it didn’t really effect the cuddling to much

• I don’t understand why farting is so funny to so many in this thread. Do you also laugh when you walk into a bathroom that reeks of someone’s bowel movement?

• @eddie2sweaty If you don't find the topic amusing, you are free not to participate. Just sayin'......

• In other words I invaded a safe space where something that smells like poop is celebrated.

• [Deleted User]Dzheyk (deleted user)

This thread is gold 😂 but yeah, farts are natural, everybody has to do it, just hope the cuddle partner has a good sense of humor so we can both get a good giggle out of it.

• @eddie2sweaty

I don’t understand why farting is so funny to so many in this thread

Everyone has different types of coping mechanisms to deal with stress or gain a greater understanding of the situation. Some people (myself included) have the "Laugh to prevent from crying" mentality. For me, finding humor in bad situations helps ward of depression. Almost like tricking my brain that no matter how bad it appears, it will be ok.

Seeing an injury to the groin isn't funny, and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. But seeing that happen unexpectedly makes me burst out uncontrollably for a brief moment, not because it's humorous, but because I can identify with it. It's almost a nervous laughter and I'm sure most men have gone through that kind of pain at some point in their lives. It wasn't funny then, but they can laugh it off now.

Some men experience more pain than others.

a safe space where something that smells like poop is celebrated

Less of a celebration and more of awareness. We are hardcoded in our DNA to try to understand the unknown. Our ancestors that survived to reproduce learned from the deadly mistakes of others who didn't. It's why there's so much congestion at a traffic accident that's not even blocking the lanes. People slow down much more than needed to get a better look. They are instinctively looking for anything that will make them aware of the dangers they may face when encountering similar circumstances in the future.

The same thing goes with other situations, like this post about giving a One-man Salute from your Colon Cannon. We are almost at 1k views here and still climbing. Who knew talking about your Bumsen Burner would be so explosive? But it gives us an opportunity to connect with each other and share experiences. We are celebrating life... by talking about something that smells like poop.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

Well said, @DonLonG.