For-U-m of Support - positivity!

Comments

• Great thread :+1: . @sillysassy Thank your daughter, strong stuff!!

• I was waiting at a bar to be served, when I heard a tiny voice say, "You are very handsome".
    I looked around, but could see no-one.
    Again the tiny voice, this time saying, "Do you work out ?"
    Now I could tell that the voice was coming from a bowl of peanuts on the bar. I learned in to take a closer look, just as the barman came over, and asked me what I wanted to drink. As he was pouring the Coke, he said, "Help yourself to the peanuts, they're complimentary".

• @Pasion2
    As Mariah Carey put it :
    "And then a hero comes along
    With the strength to carry on
    And you cast your fears aside
    And you know you can survive
    So when you feel like hope is gone
    Look inside you and be strong
    And you'll finally see the truth
    That a hero lies in you"

"When you are up to your neck in alligators, it's hard to concentrate on the job of draining the swamp."

Difficult problems are often solved by children, because they are too stupid to know it can't be done.

• edited December 2019

@ geoff1000 And what exactly was your point in responding to me when there are plenty of others on this forum?!

• @Pasion2
    I was supporting your point that "rescuing" oneself emotionally, is one of the hardest challenges we ever face.
    "The whom the God's wish to destroy, they first make mad."

By contrast, rescuing oneself physically, can be relatively easy.

• @Pasion2 I think he was perhaps just trying to be friendly? I was going to send you a private message to tell you that but it seems you have blocked me , funny , since we have not ever interacted lol . But to answer your question , it seems he is just being friendly.....

• edited December 2019

@geoff1000 I sincerely apologize for responding negatively towards your response.

• edited December 2019

@pmvines Look, I wasn’t talking you. You must have some kind animosity towards me since you seem to comment on anything I may say on the forums. On the last forum (s) I didn’t bother to respond because of your annoying responses pertaining to me blocking you.

• You all are awesome. I never thought that creating this forum would bring happiness. I didnt even know people were responding until now. As always thanks @Sideon @littermate @geoff1000 and now @sillysassy

• Yay for your awesomeness @hicuddler for creating this thread. I love the posts here. Thanks!! And you're welcome. <3

• edited December 2019

Glad to see this thread continue. "bump"

• @Pasion2
    No offence taken. My intentions are often misunderstood.
    If it were not for the slight inconvenience of approximately 4,000 miles, I'd suggest we meet up for a chat.
    Any help with my social skills ( @littermate ) is useful. I remember visiting France for the first time, and being disappointed to find that although I was quite good at speaking French, no French person could understand it.

• edited December 2019

@Pasion2 nope nothing at all against you, never interacted with you , hence the confusion . Why so hostile ? You started to go after @geoff1000 as well . Seems you are the one with animosity about something or another

• @pmvines
    Maybe the wrong thread but, "Least said, soonest mended".

The advice to "bury the hatchet", doesn't mean in the other person's head. 😀

• True but there was never a hatchet to bury lol but whatever its all good

• @pmvines .. she blocked you . Move on

• edited December 2019

@cuddlerforu24 I have not a big deal . I am always curious as to why certain people are more hostile about some things than others, but i really dont mean to harp about it or make it seem as though it is a bigger deal to me than it is. My post was more in jest and sarcastic than anything. Not something i should have even mentioned in the public forum to be honest. It was a lapse in judgment on my part.

• People get hostile because you seem to always have something to say, is like you have made yourself an authority in the forums. Just because a couple of people like your posts doesn’t mean you have to address everybody every time they have something to say, it is really annoying, I know it is to me and the reason I don’t participate in the forums more often.
    You can go ahead and have the last word now, I know you want to, but I wanted to say my peace.

• I appreciate the feedback @cuddleversed . Though I am opinionated I don't really feel I am disrespectful and try to always appreciate a person's humanity. It's an internet forum . We can't please everyone. If I have in some way offended you personally or am somehow responsible for your lack of participation then my apologies to you . I really don't mean any harm in simply posting and interacting with people on here .

• Omgoodness. This is a forum of POSITIVITY!! I’m going to bring it back around a little for the OP. 😊 thanks again for starting this thread with. All the sidetracks it is STILL a fabulous idea.
    This song.... I LOVE IT!! After my divorce I kind of latched onto it but it is now one of my most favorite songs.

We get to decide if we want to wish people all the best life has to offer or not. We get to send them love and lightning matter if we know them, if we love them, if they’re kind to us or jerks.

I have decided that I want to send out love and kindness no matter what and wish everyone the best. (Not because I believe there is only happiness but because I get to decide to send pixie dust out to everyone and that’s the best thing for MY soul 😊)

Jason Mraz. Have it all. ✅
    “May you be as fascinating as a slap bracelet.... may your educated guesses always be correct!.....
    I want you to have it all...” ♥️

• May you have auspiciousness and causes of success
    May you have the confidence to always do your best
    May you take no effort in your being generous
    Sharing what you can, nothing more nothing less
    May you know the meaning of the word happiness
    May you always lead from the beating in your chest
    May you be treated like an esteemed guest
    May you get to rest, may you catch your breath
    And may the best of your todays be the worst of your tomorrows
    And may the road less paved be the road that you follow
    Well here's to the hearts that you're gonna break
    Here's to the lives that you're gonna change
    Here's to the infinite possible ways to love you
    I want you to have it
    Here's to the good times we're gonna have
    You don't need money you got a free pass
    Here's to the fact that I'll be sad without you
    I want you to have it all
    Oh! I want you to have it all
    I want you to have it
    May you be as fascinating as a slap bracelet
    May you keep the chaos and the clutter off your desk
    May you have unquestionable health and less stress
    Having no possessions though immeasurable wealth
    May you get a gold star on your next test
    May your educated guesses always be correct
    And may you win prizes shining like diamonds
    May you really own it each moment to the next
    And may the best of your todays be the worst of your tomorrows
    And may the road less paved be the road that you follow
    Well here's to the hearts that you're gonna break
    I want you to have it
    You don't need money, you got a free pass
    Oh, I want you to have it all
    I want you to have it
    All you can imagine
    All, no matter what your path is
    If you believe it then anything can happen
    Go, go, go raise your glasses
    Go, go, go you can have it all
    I toast you
    Here's to the hearts that you're gonna break
    I want you to have it
    You don't need money, you got a free pass
    I want you to have it
    Here's to you always making me laugh

• I'm probably guilty of this too @pmvines . Thanks everybody for the positivity. @sillysassy you are a ray of sunshine.

• I love all ya’all!!! ♥️

• @sillysassy thank you. I walked into a war zone lol. Glad you brought some peace

• This metal sculpture is so lovely. It’s huge and on the wall of an office. It is the word “CHOOSE”. It reminds me every day we get to choose positivity (thank you @hicuddler) and to think the best of people and happenings or not. I choose....